Must... Wax....miata...

General Car Related Discussion
RedRoadster

Postby RedRoadster » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:14

Taking out the trash tonight, took a look at Kona's hood under the garage fluorescent lighting, and there's swirl beyond belief! Then again, it's been ages since she's gotten a full 3 step clean/polish/wax with the buffer.

Part of the hazards of not being afraid of taking a lowered miata down a dirt road, I guess. Not the swirl, per se, but dirt in general.

So I guess I'll see you all later today with the dirty girl! Looking forward to it!
95 Classic Red Miata - 'Kona'
Racing Beat Sways, AEM WB O2 sensor, ACT clutch, Ground Control Springs, Bilstein HDs, Fat Cat bumpstops, 95 stock 14s (winter) or 99 sport 15s (summer)
Flyin' Miata stuff:
FM II Link GT2560R turbo, Butterfly brace, N/A dual exhaust, Oil filter relo kit, Rear shock mounts

08 Sunlight Silver Mazda 3s GT Sedan - 'Tuna'
OEM Wing spoiler, Sirius and Media switcher

05 Onyx Black Mazda 6i Hatchback - 'Smokey'

Anh Bi

Postby Anh Bi » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:14

Well, I am taking the car out this morning for a quick wash when I realized my front bumper is scratched beyond belief. It's not swirls mark, but deep scratches. I detailed the car 3 weeks ago and couldn't remember them at all, the front bumper was polished smoooth.

It took me a while to figure out that the dog has been trying to climb on the wood the Miata and left quite a bit of claw marks all over the place >.>
ImageImage
<span style="font-family:Tahoma">2002 SSM Acura RSX-S | 2004 Toyota Tacoma AWD V6 SR5 | 1994 Mazda Miata
Flickr
</span>

Return to “Car Chat”