Ets Tmic

General Car Related Discussion
firestoned

Postby firestoned » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:14

So what does it take to get one of these damn things??? I must have to be on some presidential list or something, nobody has it ANYWHERE!! RPM said they are 3-4 months backordered, Protegegarage said no way, does anybody have an inside scoop on locating this thing?

Also regarding the TMIC, will there be a big diff between the 3 1/4" as opposed to the 3 1/2"? (besides having to get the AWR mount for clearance...) power differences?

SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:14

Supposedly the 3 1/4 has better air flow than the 3 1/2. Thats all really. My 3 1/2 does completely fine never had ANY issues with it. Install very easy as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (firestoned @ Sep 21 2007, 08:04 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=664]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
So what does it take to get one of these damn things??? I must have to be on some presidential list or something, nobody has it ANYWHERE!! RPM said they are 3-4 months backordered, Protegegarage said no way, does anybody have an inside scoop on locating this thing?

Also regarding the TMIC, will there be a big diff between the 3 1/4" as opposed to the 3 1/2"? (besides having to get the AWR mount for clearance...) power differences?[/b]
Heavy duty adjustable dog leashes
http://www.TitanTuff.com

firestoned

Postby firestoned » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpeedRacer @ Sep 21 2007, 08:11 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=671]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Supposedly the 3 1/4 has better air flow than the 3 1/2. Thats all really. My 3 1/2 does completely fine never had ANY issues with it. Install very easy as well.[/b]

sounds great, too bad there isnt one on the planet available

SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:14

haha yeah... I got lucky when I got mine.. only two weeks [img]http://coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (firestoned @ Sep 21 2007, 09:40 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=702]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
sounds great, too bad there isnt one on the planet available[/b]
Heavy duty adjustable dog leashes

http://www.TitanTuff.com

Rich

Postby Rich » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:14

Eric, I hear there is a clearance issue for us Speed6 guys with the 3.5". As for availability, no idea.

firestoned

Postby firestoned » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich @ Sep 22 2007, 01:20 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=740]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Eric, I hear there is a clearance issue for us Speed6 guys with the 3.5". As for availability, no idea.[/b]

yeah, I heard that too with the 3 1/2", but if you get the AWR motor mount, everything fits just fine,

if 3 1/4" is supposed to be better, then thats what Id order anyways....if it was available

arctic_blue83

Postby arctic_blue83 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (firestoned @ Sep 21 2007, 08:04 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=664]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>

Also regarding the TMIC, will there be a big diff between the 3 1/4" as opposed to the 3 1/2"? (besides having to get the AWR mount for clearance...) power differences?[/b]

PM forrestang over on mazda6club, he has a 3" core that I was planning on buying before I sold my car... it was going to be a secret lol. Either way, he's about to receive a new CP-E FMIC so he'll be selling it. Shoot him a PM and tell him you're a friend of Brandon/arctic_blue83's and ask if he's found a buyer yet or not.

firestoned

Postby firestoned » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arctic_blue83 @ Sep 23 2007, 06:46 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=990]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
PM forrestang over on mazda6club, he has a 3" core that I was planning on buying before I sold my car... it was going to be a secret lol. Either way, he's about to receive a new CP-E FMIC so he'll be selling it. Shoot him a PM and tell him you're a friend of Brandon/arctic_blue83's and ask if he's found a buyer yet or not.[/b]

pm'd, thanks

Return to “Car Chat”