Colorado Mazda2/ 3/ Skyactiv Tuning

General Car Related Discussion
OrangeVirus

Colorado Mazda2/ 3/ Skyactiv Tuning

Postby OrangeVirus » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:14

Hello, I haven't been on this forum in quite a long time, but I just wanted to post this for any interest. I am a MazdaEdit pro tuner, and want to tune anyone local who may be interested.
So far i've tuned a few and looking for more ( remote tuning available too via datalogging)
got a 2.5L as of now is @ 192WHP/185lbTQ with my tuning. before and after dyno coming march 22nd.

I have all the supplies, tuning hardware and software, all you need is the car.

Cars supported are:
mazda 2
mazda 3 (all engines all years)
mazda 3 Skyactiv 2.0 ( 2013 and prior only, 2014 not supported yet)
Mazda 5 (2.3/2.5)
CX7 2.5L
Mazdaspeed 3 / 6 / CX7 2.3DISI. I WILL RENT my tuning tools to you, and you tune. I do not tune DISI engines.

would anyone be interested? how it works is, I take a 1:1 copy of your OEM ECU tune, I make some base adjustments, flash to your ecu. we do some driving and datalogging, I make more adjustments and finalize, depending how aggressive you want the tune will depend on length of tuning process.

what can be done? everything. RPM limit raised, speed limit removed, CEL's removed, all fueling, timing, VVT, everything.

Saul_Good
Location: Cerritos, CA (DW says i can't play here anymore...)

Postby Saul_Good » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:14

No miata tuning?

AuroraAxela

Postby AuroraAxela » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:14

Personally, I wouldn't let this guy anywhere near one of my cars... But to each their own.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Blue"][SIZE="3"]2009 Mazdaspeed 3 GT[/SIZE][/color]

[SIZE="1"][color="Blue"][color="Blue"]POWERTRAIN: GTX3067R . Cobb AP . Cobb 3-port . Autotech internals . HTP 3" intake . cp-e FMIC . Forge v1 BPV . TWM STS . CNT Turboback
NGK 1-step colder . Bosch 3-bar . cp-e xFlex™ RMM/TMM/PMM . CorkSport recirc tube . Kosmic EGR delete
SUSPENSION: K-Sport coilovers . Whiteline RSB . custom MS6 wheels
EXTERIOR: cp-e TowPlate . DDM Tuning 5000K HID low/fog
INTERIOR: Defi boost gauge/cp-e defroster mount . NRG shift knob . CorkSport LEDs[/color][/color][/SIZE]

_AlexTM

Postby _AlexTM » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:14

^ truth
SOLD 2004 Mazda3 hatch

2004 Java Black Pearl Forester XT :D

OrangeVirus

Postby OrangeVirus » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:14

AuroraAxela wrote:Personally, I wouldn't let this guy anywhere near one of my cars... But to each their own.

personally, I don't care what you think of me. you met me one time like 3 years ago. and then when shit went south with all the speed people, you constructed some idea of who I am. You saw my quite crappy turbo setup that I had on my car a LONG ### time ago, and made conclusions by yourself. that shit is long gone now. way bigger and better things, and gauranteed I've tuned more mazdas than you have. successfully. how many blow ups? zero. but thanks for your input anyway. Good luck with your car and your setup. I'm not here to try to start shit with anyone, or cause problems. I am just here to offer a service if someone wants their stock ECU tuned. I have Proof to back up my claims.

yes it works for maitas with a MZR engine

_AlexTM wrote:^ truth

you don't even know who I am or what I've worked with, you probably just came up with your own conclusions anyway. And it all started because of those ************** speed 3 owners. and I still have problems with them in this ####ing state to this day, even though I haven't said a word since. Why? because I didn't play into their jokes? Because I don't accept their "playful" disgusting insults?

Return to “Car Chat”