Mazda Mechanics on the west side of Denver

General Car Related Discussion
RedMS3

Mazda Mechanics on the west side of Denver

Postby RedMS3 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:14

Hi guys & gals
I haven't posted in a long time.
I am getting ready to start modding my '11 MS3. That's the good news.
Bad news I just had shoulder surgery.
I feel good enought to replace my intake, but as far as the exhaust and downpipe my shoulder is not there yet and it might be awhile.
I went to the DIY Auto on Federal great place and I would love to do this myself but when I was looking at the lift and thinking how long it would take me I know I am not ready for that much overhead work.
Now to my Question
Do you have any recomendations for Mazda mechanics? I would like someone with experience with the MS3, knowing the problem with the exhaust studs, and the O2 sensor bung threads.
I might do the intake at home and since I will need a tune with the downpipe install let someone like MAC do the exhaust and then tune it.
any suggestions welcome
Thanks
Bill

Mortose

Postby Mortose » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:14

Myself and @auroraaxela; (Chris) are both WELL versed in mazdaspeed moddification and operation, and I'm sure AA would be up to assist, as well as myself depending on schedule.

D Walker

Postby D Walker » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:14

I have done a fair amount of MS3 work along with the rotary stuff and if you decide to have the work done will be happy to help you out.
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

RX8 World Chalenge Touring Car #7
RX8 World Challenge Touring Car #8

Return to “Car Chat”