MZR Tuning+ phantom supercharger

General Car Related Discussion
OrangeVirus

MZR Tuning+ phantom supercharger

Postby OrangeVirus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:14

just a little to show some of the features, and possibilities tuning with the mazda Ecu Edit platform. over 15 cars tuned, including sky's, abosolutely no issues.. numerous people can back this up. Regardless of the past, this is no bullshit, no funny business, just tuning.
meet me in person, I'll tune your car for you, for pennies, not satisfied after, I'll remove my tuned maps, flash you back to stock and give you a complete refund no questions asked.

here is one of my customers 2.5L on 93 octane:
First, a little bit of his log, 31+ degrees, zero knock and spot on AFR.

another customer on the new Phantom supercharger (it's the real deal, please look it up)

Here is one of my 2.0L customers, again spot on AFR, damn near perfect maf scale.

Another 2.5L, on an unfinished tune (time constraints and inclement weather stopped us from getting done) on the dyno, picked up 6-8tq low end and higher end, and 5+whp across the board. - this tune was far from complete. stock tune is the bottom-most line

changes include: VVT, fueling, maf scale, rpm limiter, speed limiter, CEL disable/removal, ignition (all aspects 20+ maps) open loop/closed loop tables, load tables, and a lot more.

(sorry horrible quality video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN2cBgmbmUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvuGj19Zr5Q

OrangeVirus

Postby OrangeVirus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:14

If anyone has a skyactiv 2.0L and wants tuned, I will tune you for free, need to do some VVT Cam profiling in person.

OrangeVirus

Postby OrangeVirus » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:14

Edit* Skyactiv offer no longer available. already done.

Return to “Car Chat”