DIY bay and lift for rent in Westminster

Vehicle storage, tools, garage and shop organization
MtnHighRX-7

DIY bay and lift for rent in Westminster

Postby MtnHighRX-7 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:14

I just found out about this business in Westminster CO. They have been open for about 9 months. http://www.diyautorepairshops.com/diy_contact.html

I have been hoping for some way of working on my car since my garage is only sutible for storage & minor work. Plus my tools where stolen last year and its been a pain to replace all of them. Having a lift to work on the undercarriage, plus access to airgun and other specialized tools is great!

I haven't seen anything on the forum about this so I hope its the right way to post this info.

Huzer

Postby Huzer » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:14

That's pretty cool. Thanks for posting that up.
[color="RoyalBlue"]1992 Miata Project[/color]

chromal

Postby chromal » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:14

That sounds pretty sweet. I hope the business model takes off and appears in more places.

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:14

I wanted to open something like that down here because that's pretty much just like an auto hobby shop on a military installation, but the prices on base are much cheaper lol. Since they closed the one here at Peterson, I started asking about starting this kind of business off base and I was told that there used to be one here but they couldn't charge enough to make it work and they went under. I hope this takes off because I think it would be awesome to offer something like this to the civilian population, since I have so many friends here that aren't military and would love to have somewhere with a lift. Of course this is also one of the reasons I want to build the container home with a few lifts in the garage, so friends can come work on their cars.

Andyscums

Postby Andyscums » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:14

Wish this would have been around when I needed to do the rear main seal on my truck.

Justin

Postby Justin » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:14

I've been in the shop, stopped by one day when I was driving by and saw it. Nice place, staff was friendly. I'm pretty well equipped at home, other than a lift, but I'd use their services if I needed to.

Return to “Garage, Storage, and Tool Discussion”