2008 Open House And Racer Expo

The forum to talk about hitting cones.
rx8ghost

Postby rx8ghost » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:14

I want to go and hopefully register for this season to try out some racing :P

Anyone wanna tag along/meet up?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mods:
Veilside D1-GT Body kit, Axailflow Short Shifter, Innovate LC-1 Wideband, Proshift Gauges, Greddy Turbo Kit w/ Cobb AccessPORT, TurboXS exhaust w/ race pipe, CarPC, Synapse BOV, AEM Intake

SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:14

I prob wont be going but mebe we'll see.. depends where im working
Heavy duty adjustable dog leashes
http://www.TitanTuff.com

rx8ghost

Postby rx8ghost » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:14

I was hoping maybe we could get a few of us to rep it at the club clash. Nothing serious just some safe fun, club PR, and a good family night. I've never been to Bandimere but when my dad took me to watch him drag race it was family friendly and I'm expecting more out of Bandimere.

More info:
Club Clash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mods:
Veilside D1-GT Body kit, Axailflow Short Shifter, Innovate LC-1 Wideband, Proshift Gauges, Greddy Turbo Kit w/ Cobb AccessPORT, TurboXS exhaust w/ race pipe, CarPC, Synapse BOV, AEM Intake

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14

No competion for me.I'd probably stall off the line because I was so nervouse. I prefer to go on wednesday's (CSP take it to hte track) when it's not a big event.

ImageImage

rx8ghost

Postby rx8ghost » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14

I'm not saying make a big event out of it. I expect to lose. Haha I just think it'd be good to go along with participating in car shows. Gotta diversify yo bonds ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mods:

GR-8

I'd go for sure if I was boosted.

ImageImage

rx8ghost

Greek, I was hoping you out of all people who be up for this. Haha We should definitely at least go for test and tune. Let me know what dates you have open.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mods:

GR-8

I'm thinking that the club should have a meet on the First test and tune of the season. From what I recall from past years is that no one hardly goes on the first day. We can get a load of runs in.

I wonder if Trish ever found out how much it would cost for a Club Day?

ImageImage

rx8ghost

I read through that thread but no answers...
I don't really have a chance to have all day off though :unsure:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mods:

ZoomPrincess

Postby ZoomPrincess » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14

I'm sorry guys, but I never stayed with that. Things just got so crazy with work and family. If we still have a big enough interest in it I can try and get more information from them. As far as test and tunes, the first one depends on the weather. Usually if its really really cold no one will show up. If its chilly, there will be more, and then if its warm they are pretty busy. I'm going to try and go to at least every other wednesday night and probably the same with Fridays. Plus I will be at all the big events this year. Won't be racing, just watching, taking photos and hanging out with my friends up there.

RX-7 Chris

Postby RX-7 Chris » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14

I would be interested in going as soon a the car is on the road again.
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE [size=84]My restomod project[/SIZE]

1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL flat black w/ white interior, 2 dr fastback, 390 thunderbird, C6 auto, 2500 rpm high stall converter, shift kit, AC, Holley 750 cfm

[size=100]RIP 1983 RX-7[/SIZE]

My Car Blog

Return to “Autocross”