Data Aquisition and Vehicle Dynamics Webinar

HPR, PPIR, Bandimere, and other track events
WRR

Data Aquisition and Vehicle Dynamics Webinar

Postby WRR » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:14

Hi all,

WRR and PPKRC are going to host a Data Aquisition and Motorsport Engineering Webinar April 18th and 20th. The Webinar starts at 3:45pm each day and ends at 6pm. The event will be held a Borriello Brothers Pizza on 229 South 8th Street, Colorado Springs. Appetizers provided. $40 dollars to pre-register or $50 on the day of the event.

Two 2-hour sessions filled with case studies and practical examples to apply your vehicle dynamics knowledge to the race track. Directly apply new knowledge at your next track day with our online exercises that you can only access by the webinar.

This will be a live webinar where attendees can ask questions of a noted Race Engineer with experience in F1, Nascar, ALMS and WRC.

Seating is limited to 40 people!!

Please contact Steve Estrada @ 303-817-3654 for registration and info.

D Walker

Postby D Walker » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:14

Who is WRR?
And PPKRC?

And what qualifications and background do you have in datalogging?
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

RX8 World Chalenge Touring Car #7
RX8 World Challenge Touring Car #8

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:14

I could be mistaken but I believe WRR is WR Roadrace here in the Springs. That's you, right Steve? lol I didn't even know you were on here lol.

Duh, just finished reading your post, I was right lol.

WRR

Postby WRR » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:14

Hi,

I am Steve Estrada of WR Racing. I have a backround in motorsports and automotive science. PPKRC is the Pikes Peak Kart Racing Club. We are not the presenters but the host (as stated) of a Webinar by a well known Motorsports Engineering Consulting Company.

I am a Professional Crew Chief of over 10 years and have worked for Automotive Data Aquisition and Testing companies. I have about 20 years of experience with data logging in engine testing, flow testing, and efficiency testing of air systems for PEM cell technology. (Fuel Cells)

I currently operate a Superflow AD30 Chassis dyno on an almost daily basis. I worked for Superflow from 99-02 as a Customer Service Engineer.

Hope to meet and see you there!

WRR

Nice to hear from you FC dude! Did you get your engine yet?

Steve

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:14

Yeah, I'm doing the break-in miles now. It's killing me staying below 4k RPMs and not boosting at all haha. I'll be at work so I won't be able to make it to the webinar but it sounds cool!

D Walker

Postby D Walker » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:14

WRR wrote:Hi,

I am Steve Estrada of WR Racing. I have a backround in motorsports and automotive science. PPKRC is the Pikes Peak Kart Racing Club. We are not the presenters but the host (as stated) of a Webinar by a well known Motorsports Engineering Consulting Company.

Optimum G?

http://www.optimumg.com/OptimumGWebSite/Seminars/Webinars.html
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

WRR

Thats right!

I am sure you have already been right?

D Walker

Postby D Walker » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:14

Actually I took his class a few years ago, still have the binder of material around here somewhere. Thought seriously about doing the webinar but unlikley to have time as I need to get ready for Miller.

WRR

Thats too bad, you could have done it with us and had a good time for much less money!

Good luck in Miller!

Steve

Return to “Track Days and Events”