New Mazda diesel-powered racecar for the Rolex 24

HPR, PPIR, Bandimere, and other track events
SecondGenPAt

Postby SecondGenPAt » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:14

The white and grey ones really tickle my fancy.

Sidenote, does anybody else think the front and rear wheels are noticeably different in size on the original rendering? I'm not discounting the size difference due to rendered angle, but if we were looking at a side-shot I think the rear wheel would be smaller.
Sorry for the rant, but little things like that bug the hell out of me

A&PwitMS6 wrote:According to mazdausa.com the 2014 Mazda 6 will be available in US dealerships late in 2013 with the SKYACTIV-D option mated to either a 6 spd SKYACTIV auto or... SKYACTIV 6 spd MANUAL!!!!! Also Mazda has realeased that there is "talk" of realeasing a MAZDASPEED version (with the diesel and posibly AWD), and less likely but still possibly a coupe version.
Damnit. I plan to be overseas by then. Someone here buy the 6-speed awd version and enjoy the hell out of it for me
Hakuna Matata

SecondGenPAt

Postby SecondGenPAt » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:14

A&PwitMS6 wrote:According to mazdausa.com the 2014 Mazda 6 will be available in US dealerships late in 2013 with the SKYACTIV-D option mated to either a 6 spd SKYACTIV auto or... SKYACTIV 6 spd MANUAL!!!!! Also Mazda has realeased that there is "talk" of realeasing a MAZDASPEED version (with the diesel and posibly AWD), and less likely but still possibly a coupe version.

Damnit. I plan to be overseas by then.
Someone here buy the 6-speed awd version and enjoy the hell out of it for me
Hakuna Matata

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:14

Must be you pat. The rear wheel looks smaller to me.

ImageImage

SecondGenPAt

Postby SecondGenPAt » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:14

that's what I'm saying. Your RX8 sig is at a similar angle but the wheels look proportionate. The 6's do not
Hakuna Matata

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:14

SecondGenPAt wrote:that's what I'm saying. Your RX8 sig is at a similar angle but the wheels look proportionate. The 6's do not

No my front wheel looks slightly smaller to me in my sig because it's further away.

ImageImage

Return to “Track Days and Events”