Faasst Shootout

HPR, PPIR, Bandimere, and other track events
Saul_Good
Location: Cerritos, CA (DW says i can't play here anymore...)

Faasst Shootout

Postby Saul_Good » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:14

I saw this on another forum I frequent and figured I pass it on here.

"I'm gauging interest in bringing back the Rocky Mountain Shootout this year. For those of you that don't know about it. It was a multi-day event put on a few years back that started out for Subie vs. Evo showdown. The event expanded to other makes and models of all kinds of different cars. This is essentially an ultimate street car challenge to test your skills behind the wheel combing drag racing and road racing all in a two day fun packed event.
I have a preliminary date for August 16-17th at Pueblo Motorsports Park. Here's some details:

Schedule-
30 days prior to event, we'll need all participants to conduct a dyno base run, weight, and safety check. This will be at one shop local in Colorado Springs.

Aug 16th- Dyno day, weigh in, and safety check at local C. Springs shop.

Aug 16th night- Run in class with Friday Night Drags at PMP- Double elimination style

Aug 17th Day- Road course competition; time trial style. Fastest time around the track wins per class. Min. of 5 cars per class. Awards that night.

Rules are based off a power to weight ratio classifications, tires, and using similar classes like NASA.

Idea of Costs

$140 road racing
$25 drag racing
$45 dyno

Package deal for both days-
$180

I will be constructing a payout schedule for the top winners in each class for both drag, road, and both day overall winner. Payout depends on participation"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This could be some fun

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:14

That sounds fun. Although I'm not too confident in drag racing...or road racing. LOL

Return to “Track Days and Events”