What grinds your gears?

Off Topic Discussion. These posts do count towards overall post count. This is by far the best subforum on the site.
kingtut

Postby kingtut » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:14

1.) People that speed up when you put your blinker on (so you can't get over), when otherwise were driving slow....

2.) People who daydream at stoplights and wait ten seconds before they realize it

3.) People who PAUSE when the green arrow appears, in turn which screws the line behind them out of making it

4.) People who brake for NO reason.....and/or people who insist on leaving 50 ft. between the car in front of them, regardless of how fast they are going.

5.) RTD buses---nothing more to say

6.) Bicyclists who think they are all that. Meaning, just because you go out and buy the biker outfit, doesn't make you a biker...aka, get on the sidewalk, and stop holding up traffic. (With that said, there are some experienced bikers who can actually time/keep up with traffic, and "deserve" to share the road:)

....I'll stop while I'm ahead
one and one makes two, together we are free

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:14

^^^^
you are not ahead. i hate people who bitch about things online ie this thread oh and hypocrites... :)
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

bmwzoom

Postby bmwzoom » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:14

People who say they are going to do something and not follow through.... and then they give you lame excuses.

tsx_guy

bmwzoom wrote:People who say they are going to do something and not follow through.... and then they give you lame excuses.

dammit you beat me to it...i was so going to say that...i hate jerks who talk the talk and then don't show up to any meets. :D
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

Rich

Postby Rich » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:14

I LOVE to ride small back ends.....but not on 270.

tsx_guy

Rich wrote:I LOVE to ride small back ends.....but not on 270.

well that's a nice image I hope to never see in person rich.
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

Syko701

Postby Syko701 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:14

6i_guy wrote:^^^^
you are not ahead. i hate people who bitch about things online ie this thread oh and hypocrites... :)

I hate people that don't realize they are just a big taco with a mustache and a bad haircut with "white stuff" in it.
"Hard work and dedication are the keys to success."

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:14

Rich wrote:Cops using laser guns instead of radar. 55mph speed limits on freeways. Cops patrolling E-470 for speed.

Nailed it!

ms. D wrote:i drive a manual sucka fish!

:lol: Awesome!
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14

People who get all bent out of shape for little things.

Anh Bi

Postby Anh Bi » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14

What drive me nuts are people who drive older Buick or Cadillac.
It seems like they all come with 35mph speed governor and stuck turn signals.
ImageImage
<span style="font-family:Tahoma">2002 SSM Acura RSX-S | 2004 Toyota Tacoma AWD V6 SR5 | 1994 Mazda Miata
Flickr
</span>

ms. D

Postby ms. D » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14

People who freak out over a little bit of snow and feel its necessary to leave work early. Whiners...

Ranger

Postby Ranger » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14

Yuppie drivers that think they own the road because they own a BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, etc.

Soccer moms driving minivans / SUVs that are oblivious to the road around them.

Riced out cars that want to race.

People that don't understand that towing a car makes a 4runner half as slow as it should be :D

Non driving related...

People who can never seem to show up on time. It's okay if you're a bit late a few times, but if I have to tell you a meeting time that's 20 minutes early because I expect you to be late...that's bad.

People that take forever to ship something.

Shops that take your money for parts but never deliver, giving one BS excuse after another, until said parts are discontinued, then they won't refund you :mad:

Syko701

Postby Syko701 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14

Ranger wrote:
Shops that take your money for parts but never deliver, giving one BS excuse after another, until said parts are discontinued, then they won't refund you :mad:

Who did that I would kick some ass!!!!
"Hard work and dedication are the keys to success."

bobopud

Postby bobopud » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14

I hate subaru drivers. Not the STi, or some wrx drivers, but the legacy and forester crowd who are almost always the slow ones in the fast lane. Maybe it is just the disproportional amount of subies here in Colorado, but 9/10 it is a subaru holding things up.
2006 SPEED6 Liquid Platinum Sport w/ Nav
Mods Completed - VG Sharkfin, 3M Clear Bra, SU Motor Mount, SU Test Pipe, 35% tint, VEI Digital Boost Gauge, Custom Defrost Vent Pod, PG Exhaust Manifold, CPE Turbo Inlet Pipe, CPE FMIC, Hacked Mazdaspeed CAI into SRI, Synapse BOV, Cobb Accessport EMS Tuner, CPE Dual 3" Catback Exhaust
Mods Needed - Catted Downpipe and finally a tune.

Army RX8

Postby Army RX8 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14

-People who live in Colorado and lose their friggin minds the minute a flake of snow hits the ground. If you live in CO you should know how to drive in the damn snow.

- People who have no common sense and park all F***ked up because the lines are covered. Like youve never parked their before "Oh my god I cant see the lines what do i do shit ill just oark right here" 2 hours later when the snow melts your cars in the middle of the damn road or stretched accross 3 different spots

Return to “Lounge”