An Open Letter

Off Topic Discussion. These posts do count towards overall post count. This is by far the best subforum on the site.
kingtut

An Open Letter

Postby kingtut » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14

Dear Sir,

I realize that I may have mistakenly acquired your yellow detailing pad. The date and time are of no importance-- but let's just say it occurred two weekends ago, at your place of residence; around 2:30pm MST.

I assure you that it was not out of spite and I had no desire, or premeditation to do so. You see, I recall you placing 'said pad' in my detailing supplies, upon completion of usage. If I had known you were going to need to utilize the properties that the glorious yellow pad offers [so soon] I would have removed it without delay and left the pad in your capable hands/care.

Please don't let this little misunderstanding come between us. We've made great strides in our relationship, and I hope we can continue to nourish the partnership that we've come to find, to be mutually beneficial and life-long. I fear that <> may see this "mistake in possession" to be a reflection on me, personally. I can't tell you how this situation in mistaken ownership will only further derail my efforts in securing a friendship with <>, as well.

Please accept this letter as documentation, that I will do everything in my power to return the yellow pad to you. I am available via telephone, email, PM, text, usps, or standard courier.

Respectfully yours,
Tut
one and one makes two, together we are free

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14

The pad was placed in your box (that is wrong), as it was meant as a thank you. I sincerely appreciate you allowing me to borrow the pad back so that it may be used to beautify more vehicles using the skills you so eloquently taught me.

RX-7 Chris

Postby RX-7 Chris » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14

You thief. I can never trust you again.
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE [size=84]My restomod project[/SIZE]

1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL flat black w/ white interior, 2 dr fastback, 390 thunderbird, C6 auto, 2500 rpm high stall converter, shift kit, AC, Holley 750 cfm

[size=100]RIP 1983 RX-7[/SIZE]

My Car Blog

kingtut

Shadowden wrote:The pad was placed in your box (that is wrong), as it was meant as a thank you. I sincerely appreciate you allowing me to borrow the pad back so that it may be used to beautify more vehicles using the skills you so eloquently taught me.

*embarrassed*

RX-7 Chris wrote:You thief. I can never trust you again.

:lol:

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14

RX-7 Chris wrote:You thief. I can never trust you again.

He only steals hearts :huh:

kingtut

Oh? Tell that to <>.

I`m Batman

Postby I`m Batman » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14

Freakin' thief.
Image Image

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14

~Brandon~
Image 720.935.6438

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

This is Bunny. Bunny has the following mods: BNR Supercars GT28RS TC - Mazdaspeed CAI - ACT Streetlite CK - Vibrant TIP - Extreme Turbo Systems TMIC - SLS Performance TP - Magnaflow CBE - James Barone Racing SSP & HSK - Cobb AP - Xcarlink iPod integrator - VG Sharkfin - RX-8 Wheels - Fiber Images CF Hood w/BCM accents

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:14

Dear Sir,

I come to you on this day, saddened by the actions I chose to take. I behaved out of line. It was the wrong time and place, the wrong tact, the wrong usage of [hurtful] words, and the wrong grammar; most importantly. You see, I incorrectly interpreted your comments as being aggressive, or domineering towards me- or more specifically my viewpoints. I will accept your preface, that certain (dare I say, [if] not all) celebrities are of no concern of mine. Furthermore, I don't know them in the intimate way in which I describe. Individual's personal lives, decisions, and actions (generally) have no direct effect on yours truly. As such, it would be silly of me to think they did.

You are an honest man. A kind soul. A gentle giant. A formidable opponent. I'd like to redact my pompous comments, and call them what they were: A childish attempt at causing you discomfort, fueled by my emotional distress, low self esteem, and desire to be accepted.

I will do my best. No....I pledge to, from this day, moving forward, take your comments with an unfailing calmness- adhering my due diligence to correctly interpret and respond in a manner that is fitting to this site- and furthermore, respect and show courtesy to you...our fearless leader, in this electronic world of fantasy, fun, foreplay, and automotive mishmash.

Signed and submitted on this day of geo's birth, in the year 2013- on the first Monday of this week, in June,
tut

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:14

kingtut wrote:Dear Sir,

I come to you on this day, saddened by the actions I chose to take. I behaved out of line. It was the wrong time and place, the wrong tact, the wrong usage of [hurtful] words, and the wrong grammar; most importantly. You see, I incorrectly interpreted your comments as being aggressive, or domineering towards me- or more specifically my viewpoints. I will accept your preface, that certain (dare I say, [if] not all) celebrities are of no concern of mine. Furthermore, I don't know them in the intimate way in which I describe. Individual's personal lives, decisions, and actions (generally) have no direct effect on yours truly. As such, it would be silly of me to think they did.

You are an honest man. A kind soul. A gentle giant. A formidable opponent. I'd like to redact my pompous comments, and call them what they were: A childish attempt at causing you discomfort, fueled by my emotional distress, low self esteem, and desire to be accepted.

I will do my best. No....I pledge to, from this day, moving forward, take your comments with an unfailing calmness- adhering my due diligence to correctly interpret and respond in a manner that is fitting to this site- and furthermore, respect and show courtesy to you...our fearless leader, in this electronic world of fantasy, fun, foreplay, and automotive mishmash.

Signed and submitted on this day of geo's birth, in the year 2013- on the first Monday of this week, in June,
tut

WTF? (+1 characters :))

mOOsE

Postby mOOsE » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:14

why does this thread smell like pee and tears?

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:14

mOOsE wrote:why does this thread smell like pee and tears?

Valid question. Because its filled with both:D

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:14

I don't know how I missed this thread, both times..
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:14

Wow this is new to me. LMAO!

ImageImage

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:14

Your recent message had me excited…feelings of joy and wonderment as you were close by. Before I could figure out what outfit to wear, you blindsided me- leaving me with mixed emotions; perplexed at your potentially fatal condition. You left me speechless…worried; searching for answers, but getting none. What happened? Is he ok? What’s going to transpire? Can I help? Should I call <>?

After your torturous message and my continuous queries, you provided me with a slight bit of info. But it still wasn’t enough to tame my questions and ever-growing curiosity. Don’t get me wrong- I was relieved to know that you’d live to fight another day, but I was still in the dark…no more knowledgeable of how you came to your current state. Not thinking of myself, but only about you and your needs- I selflessly invited you to a dining experience. You hastily denied my advances (by your lack of response), leaving me hurt and feeling even more alone than before.

It’s been days since we spoke and I’m still bewildered. I’ve been given no details…no pics…no vids—all of which were promised to me. There’s nothing more I can do at this point. I’ve driven by your house countless times, left you care packages, even spoke with your neighbors. I will continue to be here, waiting.

Return to “Lounge”