13 b rew swap

Off Topic Discussion. These posts do count towards overall post count. This is by far the best subforum on the site.
Brianben

13 b rew swap

Postby Brianben » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:14

I have an fc and recently did a 13b rew swap on it and when I try to start it, all I get is a loud backfire, it does putter for a second but then floods out again, I had a friend of mine look over it and he said it was an ignition problem, so I don't know where to go from here, to me it should have started by now, everything seems to be perfect, but I could be wrong, if anybody could spare some time to maybe take a look, I'd be greatly appreciated, cuz I'm stuck and don't want to give up

chickenwafer

Postby chickenwafer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:14

What ECU are you using? The would be a big help to help diagnose the issue.

Fuel system? Did you swap the REW ignition system or keep the FC coils and ignitor?
:eek:

SecondGenPAt

Postby SecondGenPAt » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:14

Are the NE and GE eccentric signals reversed?
Hakuna Matata

Brianben

Postby Brianben » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:14

I got it figured out it starts and runs, lol now I just need someone to come over to my house and tune it with a power fc, just a really rich tune so I can just drive it thanks for your guys help, it made me motivated to double check my coil wiring like 30 times lol, but yeah all I need is someone to tune it

vierte

Postby vierte » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:14

What was the problem?

Return to “Lounge”