Motorcycles

Off Topic Discussion. These posts do count towards overall post count. This is by far the best subforum on the site.
Andyscums

Motorcycles

Postby Andyscums » Thu May 09, 2013 9:14

Anyone on this forum into bikes? I have been working on my bobber project for awhile and I should be riding by next week or so. Who would be open to getting a little ride together? Always open to ride rather than drive. I love my speed, but motorcycles are much cheaper to cruise around on. Honestly chances are If I see anyone of you at the meets I will be on a bike this summer haha.

Those open to go for rides soon, post on this and lets get a group together. All bikes welcome. I added a picture of my bobber.

LETS RIDE
Attachments
image.jpg

I`m Batman

Postby I`m Batman » Fri May 10, 2013 9:14

Nice! I'm retired ever since I had kids. Still got the bike (see sig). Too many close calls with cars that are not paying attention and now I have kids depending on me. I do miss it... Maybe I'll come out of retirement one day.
Image Image

mOOsE

Postby mOOsE » Fri May 10, 2013 9:14

my neck hurts from your picture ;)

Here's my DD

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Fri May 10, 2013 9:14

All the time... Gemma is my RSV 1000 R Factory and Amy Lou is my MV Agusta F3.

I know you're on a bobber, but check us out at the CSC and join the forum. Lots of nonsense at that place, but there's also lots of riding! I'll be on the lookout for ya!

Gemma:

Amy Lou:

And the black sheep...
~Brandon~
Image 720.935.6438

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

This is Bunny. Bunny has the following mods: BNR Supercars GT28RS TC - Mazdaspeed CAI - ACT Streetlite CK - Vibrant TIP - Extreme Turbo Systems TMIC - SLS Performance TP - Magnaflow CBE - James Barone Racing SSP & HSK - Cobb AP - Xcarlink iPod integrator - VG Sharkfin - RX-8 Wheels - Fiber Images CF Hood w/BCM accents

I`m Batman

Damn it, Barn!!! So jealous... :(
Image Image

~Barn~

It's literally sitting in your garage Metha! Get out and go ride!
~Brandon~
Image 720.935.6438

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

This is Bunny. Bunny has the following mods: BNR Supercars GT28RS TC - Mazdaspeed CAI - ACT Streetlite CK - Vibrant TIP - Extreme Turbo Systems TMIC - SLS Performance TP - Magnaflow CBE - James Barone Racing SSP & HSK - Cobb AP - Xcarlink iPod integrator - VG Sharkfin - RX-8 Wheels - Fiber Images CF Hood w/BCM accents

I`m Batman

~Barn~ wrote:It's literally sitting in your garage Metha! Get out and go ride!

Haha... It's not registered. Hadn't been since my wife was prego with our first. ~ 6 years... I wouldn't want to break the law, you know. I'll Plasti Dip it first then maybe register and get it back on the road... maybe.
I do take my Honda CRF70 out around the neighborhood with my daughter once in a while though. :lol:
Image Image

~Barn~

Babysteps. Image
~Brandon~
Image 720.935.6438

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Fri May 10, 2013 9:14

Oye. I'm always down for a ride..

Cmzc ride day, whee
one and one makes two, together we are free

vierte

Postby vierte » Fri May 10, 2013 9:14

Here's my bike... as you can tell.. it is not quite ready for riding. It's a little farther along now tho. Been playing with the idea of a blow through turbo setup.. then all my whips would be turbo!!

Andyscums

Postby Andyscums » Fri May 10, 2013 9:14

mOOsE wrote:my neck hurts from your picture ;)

Here's my DD

Haha yeah I didn't realize it posted like that until afterward and I didn't feel like changing it.

Does anyone else have anything other than crotch rockets? Haha I feel like the lone wolf over here. But either way I am down to go for a ride with everyone when the weather gets nicer

_AlexTM

Postby _AlexTM » Fri May 10, 2013 9:14

I need to get in the bobber game. Give me a couple years ha
SOLD 2004 Mazda3 hatch

2004 Java Black Pearl Forester XT :D

erod550

Postby erod550 » Fri May 10, 2013 9:14

In the next year or two I plan on getting a V-Rod. My parents both ride quite a bit. My dad rides a Road King Classic and my mom rides a Heritage Softail Classic. She was on a Sportster 1200 Low but after some jerkhole turned right on red right in front of her she laid it down and totaled it. Luckily she was ok.

But yea I've wanted a bike for a long time but I just spend too much money on my cars to fit it into the budget. But once my wife's car is paid off in the next year or two I will look into buying one.
2015 Ironman Silver Veloster Turbo - Bone stock and staying that way
1990 Crystal White Miata - Beater - Bignose 1.6L Swap, Robbins Top w/Glass Window, E-Codes, Air Horns, Brembo Rotors

Former Rides:
2011 Kona Blue Mustang GT 5.0
2009 True Red Mazdaspeed3 GT
2005 Flame Red SRT-4

Andyscums

Bobbers for everyone!

Andyscums

erod550 wrote:In the next year or two I plan on getting a V-Rod. My parents both ride quite a bit. My dad rides a Road King Classic and my mom rides a Heritage Softail Classic. She was on a Sportster 1200 Low but after some jerkhole turned right on red right in front of her she laid it down and totaled it. Luckily she was ok.

But yea I've wanted a bike for a long time but I just spend too much money on my cars to fit it into the budget. But once my wife's car is paid off in the next year or two I will look into buying one.

My dad had a fat boy years ago and was supposed to send it my way when I got old enough, but unfortunately it was wrecked like your moms 1200 on account of stupidity

Return to “Lounge”