2015, Motorsports year! My (hopeful) resolutions

Off Topic Discussion. These posts do count towards overall post count. This is by far the best subforum on the site.
Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:14

I'm good with miatas (civics?). Miatas and civics are fast. Caymens? Blah.

Huzer

Postby Huzer » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:14

I tried, but couldn't get a good shot of the Civics lifting the inside rear on the Horseshoe turn. That race was the 200 that was run on Friday afternoon. It was pretty entertaining, if significantly quieter, than the cars that ran Sat/Sun. I misses the Ferrari Challenge races, I was kind of bummed about that. Caught most of practice and qualifying for the other races. We moved around quite a bit, but stayed in the infield most of the time, usually at the Horseshoe, but also wandered the garage area.

All in all, a fun time. In the future, I may just disregard Thursday, as there isn't much going on. Good day to get into town and do whatever, then plan for long days the rest of the time.
[color="RoyalBlue"]1992 Miata Project[/color]

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:14

Did you offer any tuning ideas to the mechanics in the pits? I would have tossed them a few bling bolts at least.

Huzer

Postby Huzer » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:14

FM Summer Camp is July 29 through Aug 2. Unless I'm out of town for vacation, I'll be heading there this year. My wife didn't seem terribly interested in going, but maybe she'll change her mind.
[color="RoyalBlue"]1992 Miata Project[/color]

Return to “Lounge”