This weekend

Meet and Event Information
S4poor

Postby S4poor » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RX-7 Chris @ Apr 7 2008, 08:01 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=38823]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
It was a great meet. I like all the pics. The best is by far the pic of Eric's daughter.[/b]

Big 2nd on that!

Brendon-

MS3_Mafia

Postby MS3_Mafia » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:14

Some of my pics...

2007 Mazdaspeed3 Sport</span>
-Mazdaspeed Short Ram Intake
-HKS SSQV Bov
-Tein S-Tech Springs
-225/40/18 Nitto Neo Gen Tires on RX-8 Wheels

<span style="color:#FF0000">http://www.JTuned.com

S4poor

Postby S4poor » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:14

Nice pics Jack.

I think all of us took the same exact shots ;-/

TJditallo

Postby TJditallo » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:14

Hey guys man i really wanted to go on that run but I got up went to my car and found that someone put a five inch long dent on my driver door pannel. Looks like the idiot tried to park next to me did not take the turn right. So i got to play damage controll all day and ive had tests so i havent even had time to come read the fourms. AHH i wanted to go so bad too. Shit well im definatly comming to the next meet no matter what.

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Demon @ Apr 17 2008, 01:54 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=41071]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Hey guys man i really wanted to go on that run but I got up went to my car and found that someone put a five inch long dent on my driver door pannel. Looks like the idiot tried to park next to me did not take the turn right. So i got to play damage controll all day and ive had tests so i havent even had time to come read the fourms. AHH i wanted to go so bad too. Shit well im definatly comming to the next meet no matter what.[/b]

that sucks!!! good luck getting that fixed....not sure how people can be so cluess...on a side note..there are a bunch of scrapes on the
passenger side bumper of my car like I was having trouble parking...dunno.... :)
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

RX-7 Chris

Postby RX-7 Chris » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:14

That really suck. I think everyone was wondering what happened to you.
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE [size=84]My restomod project[/SIZE]

1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL flat black w/ white interior, 2 dr fastback, 390 thunderbird, C6 auto, 2500 rpm high stall converter, shift kit, AC, Holley 750 cfm

[size=100]RIP 1983 RX-7[/SIZE]

My Car Blog

TJditallo

Postby TJditallo » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:14

Ya I got it all fixed looks like it never even happend but I do have to take it back to get the paint touched up cus now I have fish eyes where they messed up the clear coat.

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:14

Wow i totally forget that happened to you Taylor. Shit im sorry to hear that happened, but im very glad to hear its all taken care of now. Taylor find a better place to park, if your parking in the kit loop lot that follows kit road, i would stop parking there. That seems to where everyone who goes to visit their bf/gf or goes to get hammered parks (at least from my experience last year). Park in a lot near a car that you know is always in the same lot or something. Best lot is the one on the hill near the basketball stadium imo. If you have the KIT permit you should be able to park almost anywhere in the kit.
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TJditallo

Postby TJditallo » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:14

Ya thank god I only have two more weeks of parking in the retarded CU parking lots but ya I never park on that road WAY to sketch. I always park in the lot on the hill or the one below it and I always park away form the group if possible, yet somehow someone manages to park right next to me and allways way too close. Anyway I got hit when I was parked in the wolf law bulding behind my dorm because its free on weekends. Normlay I never have any problems there because no one seems to realize its free on weekends shhhhhh don't tell anyone lol. So ya it just seemes to be my luck and ofcourse it happend the night b4 the meet I was so pissed. I hope we do somethihng like that again soon it looked like fun.

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts Meets and Events”