Meet at my shop, Nov 19th

Meet and Event Information
D Walker

Meet at my shop, Nov 19th

Postby D Walker » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:14

Ok, Mazda meet at the shop, other brands of cars welcome too, so dont be shy. Address is 3900 South Mariposa Street Englewood Colorado 80110, very solid chance of food being provided, and if anyone wants to bring some supplies feel free to volunteer, it will motivate me to steal my neighbors grill and do brats, dogs, and burgers.

Post up if you plan to attend, or dont but remember no one really likes surprises.
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

RX8 World Chalenge Touring Car #7
RX8 World Challenge Touring Car #8

Iluvrevs

Postby Iluvrevs » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:14

D Walker wrote:Ok, Mazda meet at the shop, other brands of cars welcome too, so dont be shy. Address is 3900 South Mariposa Street Englewood Colorado 80110, very solid chance of food being provided, and if anyone wants to bring some supplies feel free to volunteer, it will motivate me to steal my neighbors grill and do brats, dogs, and burgers.

Post up if you plan to attend, or dont but remember no one really likes surprises.

I will be there. I can bring burgers and buns or beer. What time we talking?

Learjet45

Postby Learjet45 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:14

Tempting to show up, but the main issue I have with my car that needs to be taken care of isn't something I am sure would easily be done, and I don't know how well the 19th will work. I might show up for the fun of it though.
[color="Blue"]2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i PZEV - Current Ride, 100% stock[/color]
[color="Gray"]2005 Mazda 6i Pebble Ash Metallic - Dead[/color]

D Walker

Postby D Walker » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:14

I like to do mid-afternoon sort of meets, so lets say begin at 3:00PM-ish.

I will get the grill and gas ready to go, and pick up some brats, soda, etc. I do not drink myself, but have no objections to you doing so, so if you want adult beverages feel free to bring whateveris your pleasure.

We can certianly throw a car or two up on the lift, but thats not going to really be the focus here, just a get together, look at some cars, and maybe do a little bench racing.
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:14

I have a competition on the 19th. Not sure when it will conclude, but will stop by if it concludes in time (good chance I am hoping with the late meet start time).

Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks for having this D, but unfortunately, our heats for the compeition will prevent me from making it to your shop at a reasonable time. HAve a great time and I will look for the next one, or maybe just stop in to say hi some day.

Poet-Tek

Postby Poet-Tek » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:14

Hey Don,

Thanks for doing this. I'll definately come check it out. Because racecar. Let me know if I should bring food/drinks or if you need a hand with anything.

Graham

RX8init

Postby RX8init » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:14

My husband Cole and I will be there! We are excited to meet the group.

D Walker

Postby D Walker » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:14

Ok well this is looking pretty good!

No one needs to feel obligated to bring anything but themselves, but if you want to bring some food or other stuff just post up and I will add it to the list.

I am going to provide Brats, Soda and other drinks, buns, chips, and who knows what else.
Iluvrevs- burgers, buns, adult beverages? Let me know what your bringing :)

To repeat- no one needs to feel obligated to bring anything, just show up for the food and social stuff.

Again, I am starting this up around three but we will be there all day, so if you want to come early feel free to do so. No idea when it will end but last meet went a long time, so if you cant be there at three sdont sweat it, just give a ring or swing on by.

Iluvrevs

Postby Iluvrevs » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:14

D Walker wrote:Ok well this is looking pretty good!

No one needs to feel obligated to bring anything but themselves, but if you want to bring some food or other stuff just post up and I will add it to the list.

I am going to provide Brats, Soda and other drinks, buns, chips, and who knows what else.
Iluvrevs- burgers, buns, adult beverages? Let me know what your bringing :)

To repeat- no one needs to feel obligated to bring anything, just show up for the food and social stuff.

Again, I am starting this up around three but we will be there all day, so if you want to come early feel free to do so. No idea when it will end but last meet went a long time, so if you cant be there at three sdont sweat it, just give a ring or swing on by.

I will bring burgers and beer for those that want adult beverages or need help loosening up around groups ;). The time works great for me.

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:14

Not a bad location- not too far North. Please continue...
one and one makes two, together we are free

SecondGenPAt

Postby SecondGenPAt » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:14

Remember, this is open to All makes and models* so tell your friends that you think may enjoy it.

* Except 2008 MY Subaru Legacy's.... :D

christi

Postby christi » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:14

I won't be here this time, thanks for holding it again Don! Hope y'all have fun! (my rx-7 still needs a ton of work before I drive her to Denver again...)
1990 RX-7 'vert black/black -- "Jello Stick"
13B n/a Street Port
Goopy performance
straight pipe & racing beat header

2005 Mazda 3
nothin' but stock love.

Past:
1988 GXL RX-7 2002-2004 [Blown Apex seal]
1991 'vert RX-7... 2003-2004 [4' under water, hurricane ivan 2004]

D Walker

Postby D Walker » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:14

dont forget folks, food and good company tomorrow at the shop!

Iluvrevs

Postby Iluvrevs » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:14

D Walker wrote:dont forget folks, food and good company tomorrow at the shop!

Look forward to meeting all tomorrow.

SecondGenPAt

Postby SecondGenPAt » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:14

hearing crickets... where is everybody?

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts Meets and Events”