Colorado Mazda Rally

Meet and Event Information
eliminster

Postby eliminster » Thu May 17, 2012 9:14

I'm liking this more and more the more I read, one thing I have to say is I agree we need to not limit this to rotary only but more of a mazda only thing since this is a mazda forum and I think it will help people get more interested in mazda cars as a whole cause they do make a lot of innovative vehicles. The registration is a great way to know who will most likely show up, and the swag bag is always a good idea even if it is just something as simple as a tshirt, hat, and bumper sticker or something of the like. Also The multi day event would be good idea once we get it established so that we can show people outside of colorado what all colorado has to offer. Could even be up to a 3 day event if we wanted where one day is autocross/drift, next day road course and finally a drag event. We could kinda setup a small competition of sorts too where best overall in all three win something neat, kinda make it like a smaller version of a gumball 3000 or something with a concert at night or a car show too.
87 red rx7
running 13b re cosmo motor
03 yellow wrx
yes it is a stock color
00 black s10 zr2
yes i have it to tow cars when they break.

RX-7 Chris

Postby RX-7 Chris » Fri May 18, 2012 9:14

I changed the Name to the Colorado Mazda Rally. I'm completely fine with that. I don't expect this to happen this year. There is way to much planning to do to get this thing together is a couple of months.

We could do a three day event. I really would like to at least have an optional mountain cruise. We have too many great roads to not take advantage of it.

In terms of cost (my thoughts)
-have a small registration fee, thinking around $15 or so
-participants get a custom decal or something (old car rallies usually do a magnet, metal dash)
-car show and cruise are included
-track days would cost extra
-optional t-shirt at extra cost
-money is used for setup costs like car show trophies, decals, etc.
-all leftover money goes to a charity of our choice
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE [size=84]My restomod project[/SIZE]

1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL flat black w/ white interior, 2 dr fastback, 390 thunderbird, C6 auto, 2500 rpm high stall converter, shift kit, AC, Holley 750 cfm

[size=100]RIP 1983 RX-7[/SIZE]

My Car Blog

AuroraAxela

Postby AuroraAxela » Fri May 18, 2012 9:14

I love it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Blue"][SIZE="3"]2009 Mazdaspeed 3 GT[/SIZE][/color]

[SIZE="1"][color="Blue"][color="Blue"]POWERTRAIN: GTX3067R . Cobb AP . Cobb 3-port . Autotech internals . HTP 3" intake . cp-e FMIC . Forge v1 BPV . TWM STS . CNT Turboback
NGK 1-step colder . Bosch 3-bar . cp-e xFlex™ RMM/TMM/PMM . CorkSport recirc tube . Kosmic EGR delete
SUSPENSION: K-Sport coilovers . Whiteline RSB . custom MS6 wheels
EXTERIOR: cp-e TowPlate . DDM Tuning 5000K HID low/fog
INTERIOR: Defi boost gauge/cp-e defroster mount . NRG shift knob . CorkSport LEDs[/color][/color][/SIZE]

pyrrhus17

Postby pyrrhus17 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:14

I think this is a great idea ! I can't wait cruze or show this is going to be good

_AlexTM

Postby _AlexTM » Wed May 23, 2012 9:14

I'm down

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts Meets and Events”