16 Jun cruise

Meet and Event Information
speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:14

Alright, I got another text from my buddy last night saying the Saturday game got cancelled, but that doesn't really change anything for us since I was still gonna do it anyway haha.

Well, we can get going around 1 or something I guess, that way you can make it Frank.

Bobby, maybe we can do karting on Sunday? I'm not sure we could do both in one day if we tried. We could if we started the cruise way early in the morning or if we did karting early, but that would leave Frank out. I like Hwy 83 and we could take that up to the Speed Raceway but I'm not sure if I like it enough for that to be the curvy road we drive lol.

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:14

Meeting here at our place at 1pm for anyone interested in going along. Checking out some new roads right now but I'm thinking about just hitting up the same cruise from before for today, the road to Deckers.

Rx7boy719

Postby Rx7boy719 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:14

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:14

Not sure yet if I am. I'm thinking about it but I need to start pulling the engine out. Although if I drive tomorrow night, that's less oil I'll have to drain when I pull it lol.

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts Meets and Events”