CUSCC Auto Show April 21st

Meet and Event Information
REd88GTU

Postby REd88GTU » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:14

vierte wrote:Sup, Ill be heading to the show from Denver in the MSP... but I'm just observing.. if you guys want to meet up, I would be cool with that.

Meet is at the safeway on evans and downing at 8am if you wanna roll too.

got the FD all nice and shiny today too :D im friggin stoked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Red"]88 Mazda Rx-7 GTU[/color] (SOLD)
94 Mazda Rx-7 Touring (Bolt-ons, catless turbo-back, PFC, Stance CO's, PF Supercars built and street ported,+99 Spec Twins)
[color="DarkRed"]94 Pontiac Firebird Formula[/color] (Bolt-ons, SOLD)

[color="DarkRed"]99 Nissan Pathfinder[/color] (VG33E, DD, in need of a supercharger)

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:14

Red, yoojeankim is meeting with some of the s2k guys at 930 at the usbank area. I am planning to meet with them too so we all get parked together. That work for you? Yoojeankim has a great looking white fd.

Brigdh

Postby Brigdh » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:14

I know its late, but I decided last minute to check this event out. Is the morning meet up still at Safeway?

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:14

Got to hang around with brigdh, red88, and coloskydiver today. Neat to hear different perspectives on cars from people and interesting to see what cars people gravitate towards.

One thing seems certain, if one person likes something, someone else seems to dislike it or vise versa. A little bit of everything, so everyone had something to look at.

My pictures are limited and all have a blue hue to them...:(

REd88GTU

Postby REd88GTU » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:14

Definitely a good time! I am now sunburned as hell though.

We definitely should do more of this. bring on the summer!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

94 Mazda Rx-7 Touring (Bolt-ons, catless turbo-back, PFC, Stance CO's, PF Supercars built and street ported,+99 Spec Twins)

[color="DarkRed"]99 Nissan Pathfinder[/color] (VG33E, DD, in need of a supercharger)

coloskydiver

Postby coloskydiver » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:14

It was good to see everyone and get to hang out. I was amazed at the turn out and variety of styles. I thought I heard there were over 600 cars registered and a ton that just showed up. Next year they definitely need a larger venue.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2005 Nissan Nismo Frontier-Supercharged- SOLD
2006 Speed 6- SOLD
2008 Scion Xd- SOLD
1990 Miata- SuperCharged 331 Fuel Injected Small Block Ford V8-SOLD
2008 Ford F250 Super Duty- Current
2014 Factory Five 818S- In Progress

REd88GTU

Postby REd88GTU » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:14

is there a weekly meet here in denver during the summer? i know there was one in CO Springs back in the day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Operator

Postby Operator » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:14

The parking garage, was almost like having another show!!!
[font="Century Gothic"]APR 4 Program Tune - AEM CAI - Vogtland Suspension
JVC KW-NX7000bt HU - eD 6500 Front Comps - cDT EF-61's Rear fill -IDMAX 10" sub-
JL 1000/1 - JL 450/4
[/font]

Past:

Current:

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:14

REd88GTU wrote:is there a weekly meet here in denver during the summer? i know there was one in CO Springs back in the day.

Nope. WE tried to do monthly and didn't pull it off. If you are ever interested in a drive, let me know and I'd be up for that. Or possibly doing some car photo stuff near downtown. Need a photographer (Geo?).

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:14

Operator wrote:The parking garage, was almost like having another show!!!

That can be interpreted in many ways, and all of them would have a basis. I missed the upper deck. Heard there was some good stuff up there. Were you in the show? Didn't see your car.

Operator

Postby Operator » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:14

Shadowden wrote:That can be interpreted in many ways, and all of them would have a basis. I missed the upper deck. Heard there was some good stuff up there. Were you in the show? Didn't see your car.

I just meant there were a ton of nice cars in the garage. A Gt-R parked are few slots from me. Since they had no onsite registration, the parking garage had a good overflow of cars that could have just as easily been in the show. And I was there from about 11-1. And I missed registration. But my car isn't in good shape anyway....
[font="Century Gothic"]APR 4 Program Tune - AEM CAI - Vogtland Suspension
JVC KW-NX7000bt HU - eD 6500 Front Comps - cDT EF-61's Rear fill -IDMAX 10" sub-
JL 1000/1 - JL 450/4
[/font]

Past:

Current:

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:14

REd88GTU wrote:GR-8, hurry up and get your shit fixed man. haha.

Yeah I know. Looking at sending the Turbo out for a rebuild in about 2 weeks. 10 day turn around. Then I just have to fix a crack on on the gauge pods and paint my door panels. Then it will be ok for a bit. Till I feel like doing other stuff like re-covering the seats. For now I want to get the speed back into it.

Then I got to also send the grey one to the body shop and get the damage fixed and new bumpers on. So much money. Ugh.

ImageImage

REd88GTU

Postby REd88GTU » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:14

Shadowden wrote:Nope. WE tried to do monthly and didn't pull it off. If you are ever interested in a drive, let me know and I'd be up for that. Or possibly doing some car photo stuff near downtown. Need a photographer (Geo?).

laaaammee... i might be down for a photo op though. im pretty good with a camera. Got a canon EOS 550D.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

REd88GTU

Postby REd88GTU » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:14

GR-8 wrote:Yeah I know. Looking at sending the Turbo out for a rebuild in about 2 weeks. 10 day turn around. Then I just have to fix a crack on on the gauge pods and paint my door panels. Then it will be ok for a bit. Till I feel like doing other stuff like re-covering the seats. For now I want to get the speed back into it.

Then I got to also send the grey one to the body shop and get the damage fixed and new bumpers on. So much money. Ugh.

I hear ya. its never enough. lol.
what part of lakewood you in?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:14

REd88GTU wrote:I hear ya. its never enough. lol.
what part of lakewood you in?

Just in Denver know. Used to hang out at my Brothers most of the week back in the day and work at the restaurant I helped him open. Things didn't pan out so I'm hardly in Lakewood anymore.

ImageImage

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts Meets and Events”