Paul Walker cruise

Meet and Event Information
303MS6

Paul Walker cruise

Postby 303MS6 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:14

A buddy of mine and I are putting together a week long cross country cruise together in honor of Paul Walker and Rodger Rodas. Starting in South Carolina and driving to LA to visit the crash site. We will stopping a few major cities and setting up meets/shows/etc with whatever local shops and clubs that we can get on board. The link to the page is https://www.facebook.com/paulwalkerffc

show your support and join us when we stop in Denver, or if you can cruise with us from here to LA.
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Why do you call em girls names?"

mOOsE

Postby mOOsE » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:14

Interesting... I might drop in and go through Vegas then LA from here. Just hope it can stay as a true tribute and avoid street racing or other illegal shenanigans.

303MS6

Postby 303MS6 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:14

mOOsE wrote:Interesting... I might drop in and go through Vegas then LA from here. Just hope it can stay as a true tribute and avoid street racing or other illegal shenanigans.

nothing illegal. just a tribute cruise. trying to get as much interest as possible
2006 Mazdaspeed 6

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

whobeyou

Postby whobeyou » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:14

It looks like Denver is on the list. I'm down to ride with you to Vegas-ish, but i'd have to turn back after that. We should get stickers or flags to know who all is in the cruise.

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:14

303MS6 wrote:nothing illegal. just a tribute cruise. trying to get as much interest as possible

I think what he was saying is that hopefully people that join the group don't start doing illegal things that bring bad press for the group as a whole. Not saying that you guys are trying to do something illegal. Unfortunately you can't control what knuckleheads do after they join the group, all you can do is ask that they leave or call the cops on them. But sometimes the damage is already done by that time. And the bad thing is not only would it look bad on the group as a whole, it would be disrespectful to Paul Walker.

303MS6

Postby 303MS6 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:14

well hopefully we only get actual car guys and not immature kids in a car their parents bought for them with no pride in what they are driving. the cities are locked in we are still working out a schedule but the plan is to have a meet and short cruise in each city. get the word out people, we'd like to have as many people participating as possible, even if its just liking the FB page.
2006 Mazdaspeed 6

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts Meets and Events”