What Mod Should I Get?

Talk about your Rotaries!
rx8ghost

Postby rx8ghost » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:14

I saw a post similiar to this in the 6 forums so I thought I'd start my own here B)

I'm looking at either:

Greddy EvoTT Exhuast

Tein Type S Suspension

I'll eventually get both but I don't know which one I want first. Suggestions?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mods:
Veilside D1-GT Body kit, Axailflow Short Shifter, Innovate LC-1 Wideband, Proshift Gauges, Greddy Turbo Kit w/ Cobb AccessPORT, TurboXS exhaust w/ race pipe, CarPC, Synapse BOV, AEM Intake

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:14

We're in the same boat. I keep bouncing between suspension and the exhaust. Since I've started already with the suspension, I think that's where I'm going next to compliment the other mods I've done. After that it'll be wheels and tires, methinks.

rx8ghost

Well when you put it that way the exhuast would compliment my intake. Plus when I finally get the money to go FI I won't have to upgrade exhuast at the same time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mods:
Veilside D1-GT Body kit, Axailflow Short Shifter, Innovate LC-1 Wideband, Proshift Gauges, Greddy Turbo Kit w/ Cobb AccessPORT, TurboXS exhaust w/ race pipe, CarPC, Synapse BOV, AEM Intake

Huzer21

Yeah, I'm finding that it helps keep my spending slightly less random, too. At least when it comes to more expensive things.

Huzer21

Is the GReddy exhaust tuned towards FI being installed? If that's the case, I might hold off on that until you actually do go FI.

rx8ghost

Yea really all it is is larger piping and a marketing scheme. I could always put the money away towards my FI but I wanna do something now!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mods:

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:14

I want to do something now too. Haha. I'll stick to my guns though and save up the $$ to get my suspension finished. Then, it's on to bigger and better things! Weeeeeeee.

Buffalo

Postby Buffalo » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:14

I plan on paying off a couple of credit cards before my next mod, but i plan on some Hotchkis front and rear sways and Whiteline endlinks.
05 RX-8 RB revi (ram air) intake. ACT prolight flywheel. Clutch Masters stage 1. Axialflow short shifter. Tinted windows.
255 (f) Dunlap 275® Bridgestone

Up Next: Project RX-8!

Return to “Rotary Vehicle”