RX-7 FD3S Tuning Docs

Talk about your Rotaries!
speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14

I'll let Simon know. He was planning on taking his car down to Steve in Texas here soon, but maybe he'll want to get in on this with the RX-8 owner.

I need to learn this too, I'd rather be able to do my own tuning in case Dave leaves lol.

chickenwafer

Postby chickenwafer » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:14

Like I've said before, Kan is a very solid tuner, but I don't really feel like paying $600+ for a tune. I've been offering tuning up here for years with excellent results if I must say so for a very competitive price. It's more of my hobby, however, not how I earn a living.
:eek:

supranak

Postby supranak » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:14

chickenwafer...do you mind PM your contact, so I can ask you some questions?

Thanks

GabeFD3s

awesome post!

Postby GabeFD3s » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:14

Awesome post Chickenwafer ! helped me alot in my quest to be able to self tune! i was hoping if you had some spare time maybe if you would be able to take a quick look at my map/tune and give some of your input and or suggestions? I could easily email you the file. as well as current part list so you have some sort of idea. Again, awesome post man .. on a sidenote I noticed your in N11 not N10, as 4400rpm is N11 on the map so you must have skipped a number inputting into your PIM scale:)

Return to “Rotary Vehicle”