RX7store/ZNPerformance

Talk about your Rotaries!
speedjunkie

RX7store/ZNPerformance

Postby speedjunkie » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:14

A little more information about them, for those that have dealt with RX7store and had bad experience...

http://www.znperformance.com/aboutus.asp

ZNPERFORMANCE was established in 2008 with a service department in mind. Our primary goal was to satisfy our customers owning Mazda RX7 and RX8's. Over the years it was becoming very frustrating and time consuming ordering and gathering parts from my former co worker. I decided it was time to create my own website so that I could satisfy the needs of the rotary community. A little about me, I have been working on the rotary platform for 14yrs, I ran the service department for the RX7store. I have rebuilt, ported, installed engines and parts on every car that came in that shop. The shop has grown a lot within the last 3 years and now, I believe it is time for us to expand. Our goal is to supply customers with fast delivery and the lowest prices for parts. We will not charge your card if we don't have a part in stock. We will contact every one of our customers with a phone call to update them on the progress of their order. Our phones will be on 24hrs a day 6 days a week to supply our customer with updates and tech questions.

Re: RX7store/ZNPerformance

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:14

Just to inform who ever posted this post, That rx7store service dept has no relationship with rx7store.

Return to “Rotary Vehicle”