Emissions Test Coming Up!

Talk about your Rotaries!
kingtut

Postby kingtut » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:14

Brigdh wrote:Most likely the operator was unable to keep the vehicle speed within a few mph of what the test computer was expecting during an acceleration from 30mph to 60mph. I've had that happen to me when the operator wasn't paying much attention.

+1
I believe I ranted about this a few months back. The moron operators aren't able to shift, control the accelerator, and monitor the computer at the same time:rolleyes:
one and one makes two, together we are free

erod550

Postby erod550 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:14

I'm glad I never needed it with my MS3. That car with the tune I had was so touchy that I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to drive it. My wife wouldn't even drive it because of how little room there was between bogging it and spinning fury.
2015 Ironman Silver Veloster Turbo - Bone stock and staying that way
1990 Crystal White Miata - Beater - Bignose 1.6L Swap, Robbins Top w/Glass Window, E-Codes, Air Horns, Brembo Rotors

Former Rides:
2011 Kona Blue Mustang GT 5.0
2009 True Red Mazdaspeed3 GT
2005 Flame Red SRT-4

I`m Batman

Postby I`m Batman » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:14

erod550 wrote:I'm glad I never needed it with my MS3. That car with the tune I had was so touchy that I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to drive it. My wife wouldn't even drive it because of how little room there was between bogging it and spinning fury.

Yea I saw the car was ready to jump out of the dyno a few times.
Image Image

Return to “Rotary Vehicle”