One Of The Two Kits I Hope To Save Up For

All engines, transmission, and drivetrain discussion.
GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:14

Just throwing this kit for the 8 out there. This is one of the two kits I'm currently debating over. If I ever get the money saved up. Thoughts and comments.

Esmeril Racing RX-8 Turbo Kit

ImageImage

Gmoney

Postby Gmoney » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:14

The kit looks quite nice, I only wish they would have focused on the components a little more in the video. I didn't see a price but guessing it will be a little pricey. That would make the RX8 into the car I think Mazda wanted to make. That turbo was huge.....The car took off like a rocket, reminds me of the Rx7 of days past. Good luck and happy savings.
*CP-e CAI
*Turbo Inlet
*ETS 3.5" TMIC
*SU Test Pipe
*RPM Street Springs
*AeroForce Gauge
*RPM LED Side/Rear Markers
*SU Rear Engine mount
*Turbine Tech Front engine mount
*Cp-e Rear Diff Mount
*TurboSmart MBC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GMoney @ Oct 22 2007, 11:20 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=7336]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
The kit looks quite nice, I only wish they would have focused on the components a little more in the video. I didn't see a price but guessing it will be a little pricey. That would make the RX8 into the car I think Mazda wanted to make. That turbo was huge.....The car took off like a rocket, reminds me of the Rx7 of days past. Good luck and happy savings.[/b]

Price without EMS is $5,895. W/EMU $6,495. A bit pricy but woth it for the gains. I'm still waiting to see dynos they are supposed to post on RX8Club. They claim +400 WHP. (with added components)I want to see the Dyno first.

I need more than luck. Powerball Wednesday.

ImageImage

OpacRX

Postby OpacRX » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Greek8 @ Oct 22 2007, 10:50 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=7328]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Just throwing this kit for the 8 out there. This is one of the two kits I'm currently debating over. If I ever get the money saved up. Thoughts and comments.

Esmeril Racing RX-8 Turbo Kit[/b]

that is a nice looking kit wish i was rich [img]http://coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/53cc21a9.gif[/img] that car in the video was quick i kinda wish they didnt have the music took away from the great sound of the car with a turbo oh well

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:14

Looks nice. Kinda cool that they were able to keep the stock engine cover intact.

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:14

I can't beleive these guys. They are claiming that with their kit the 8 should be running high to mid 11's when proporly tuned and better suspension and be hitting in 12's no problem. I beleive this is at 16 PSI. I wish I had the money now. Still no Dyno from them because they are having problems with the, "drive by wire" system when on the dyno. The car is sensing no movement from the front wheels so it shuts the throttle and they are losing power. When running on the street I beleive they are getting full RPM range. I WANT SOO BAD. BUT I ALSO WANT PROOF NOT SCEPULATION.

Enough talking and read. Starts on page 22 and ends on post 559

ImageImage

Return to “Engine and Drivetrain”