missing a few parts

All engines, transmission, and drivetrain discussion.
T-time

missing a few parts

Postby T-time » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:14

k i bought the rr kit back in feb and it took like a month and a half to ship out, no big deal since i was in iraq. but when i got home in aug i found out the intercooler was bent. Dee told me to buzz off basically since "it is only cosmetic" and fedex wont do anything because i "waited" too long. also there was no software to for the xfc on the disk in the box with the xfc. (waiting for a response from him about that).

but the actual problem im having is the turbo is supposedly a borg warner airwerks but i cannot find any info on it, also i lost the the gasket for the downpipe and the input (exhaust side). i dont know if there is supposed to be a gasket for the oil return but it was not in the box when i opened it.

the powdercoating looks nice on the piping and the dp is pretty nice as well. i just cant believe the turbo has no markings on it besides a "b" on the exhaust side and "tci 4" on the compressor side

ImageImage
[size=84]Reclaim the Republic. Restore the Constitution.[/SIZE]

T-time

Postby T-time » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:14

i just found out another thing, dee at reactive racing was supposed to weld in a extra bung for the wideband that i ordered with the kit. this is a family friendly forum so ill keep my cool but im extremely angry at TImotorsports for promising me that dee agreed to weld it on then i get it and there are only 2 bungs
[size=84]Reclaim the Republic. Restore the Constitution.[/SIZE]

Return to “Engine and Drivetrain”