Christmas in June....?

Technical Discussion about suspension and brakes
JROD

Postby JROD » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Roadrnr06 @ Jun 4 2008, 10:22 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=50269]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
I do not upgrade the cambers, but they should be adjustable from the factory. I have lowered it probably an inch, judging by my inability to get in my driveway easily. I am going to go another half inch, I just wanted to let the springs settle first. It looks so good now though. I love it![/b]

I hear ya.... I would like to be sitting at least an inch and a half lower. Guess we will see how camber is when I get it alligned.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MazdaTom @ Jun 5 2008, 07:30 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=50327]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Installed yet?[/b]

Not yet, but I am planning to start the install tomorrow after I get home from work or Saturday morning depending on how much engergy I have. LOL

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:14

Congrats on the new coilovers. I was tempted to go this route myself, but went with the MS matched springs/shocks for the car. I couldn't justify doubling the cost for something I wouldn't effectively use.

Return to “Suspension, Steering, and Brakes”