Please help me sleep tonight

Tire and Wheel Discussion
TheNewBlack

Postby TheNewBlack » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:14

Those look nice! Glad you got that worked out
2013 FRS

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:14

Diddo- I can see the diff, and glad it worked out. So, overall, are you happy with the service you received from Discount?? In the past they've treated me well (enough) and I'd go back....
one and one makes two, together we are free

coloskydiver

Postby coloskydiver » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingtut @ Jul 30 2008, 08:43 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=58803]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Diddo- I can see the diff, and glad it worked out. So, overall, are you happy with the service you received from Discount?? In the past they've treated me well (enough) and I'd go back....[/b]

I have always been happy with Discount. I bought my rims and tire for my truck, the Speed6 and now the Scion and have alway go a good deal. When I bought the Enkei's for the Speed I knew what I wanted but no one there had ever heard of that model. The guy actually called Enkei, special ordered them for me and I paid like $35 less then the cheapest ones I could find online. In this situation, they put 3 sets of tires on this car and the only thing I had to pay for was the difference in cost betweent he different tires. I also put like 5k miles on the first set. Discount will fix any flat, rotate and ballance all for free for the life of the tires. What more can you ask for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2005 Nissan Nismo Frontier-Supercharged- SOLD
2006 Speed 6- SOLD
2008 Scion Xd- SOLD
1990 Miata- SuperCharged 331 Fuel Injected Small Block Ford V8-SOLD
2008 Ford F250 Super Duty- Current
2014 Factory Five 818S- In Progress

Return to “Tires and Wheels”