Volk Wheels...

Tire and Wheel Discussion
rush24

Postby rush24 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:14

I have a buddy who is getting a Mazda 6 and he likes the Volk TE wheels (or something very close) ....but he isn't sure on how well they'll look on it....does anyone have the TE series on their 6...maybe even their 3....Just to kinda get an idea of what they will look like..... :koolaidman:

Thanks in advance...
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=134]
2007 Black CX7

Apexcone Raptor 6000k HID...
[color=Black]Corksport Turbo Inlet Pipe

Forge V1 BPV...ProSport Boost Gauge
3" DP back Exhaust System
[/color][/font][/SIZE]...[color=Black]PG SRI
SURE Motor Mount...
[/color]

Dash Hawk...Altered Customs CX-7 FMIC

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rush24 @ Aug 5 2008, 01:50 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=59355]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
I have a buddy who is getting a Mazda 6 and he likes the Volk TE wheels (or something very close) ....but he isn't sure on how well they'll look on it....does anyone have the TE series on their 6...maybe even their 3....Just to kinda get an idea of what they will look like..... :koolaidman:

Thanks in advance...[/b]

Photoshop? Those are nice wheels. One of the ones I'm looking at. Why do the nice wheels have to cost so much?

ImageImage

jdmsp

Postby jdmsp » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:14

You could also get the knock offs (Rotas) like me :) cost a lot less even though I am saving for my Advans lol. But for those who can't wait to save or don't want to "waste" the money than check out Rotas. There version of the TE37 is the Grid.

Return to “Tires and Wheels”