License Plates

Body kits, bling, lights
ZoomPrincess

Postby ZoomPrincess » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:14

I had talked to a police officer about a month ago about my temp plate being in the front window and not the back.. I asked him if it was illegal for it to be up there, he said technically yes. But they probably wouldn't give me a ticket for it. He said it really should be in the back cause if I'm getting pulled over and a cop is walking up to my car and sees that temp plate in the back window then the whole thing is off. If that was the only reason he was pulling me over, then he has to go back to his car and drive on. I thought that was kind of interesting, not sure if every cop would follow that or not though, they would probably find another reason to talk to you and give you a ticket.

bmwzoom

Postby bmwzoom » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheNewBlack @ Jun 20 2008, 10:24 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=53387]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Havent i read this thread before? :lol:[/b]

I apologize for starting a new thread... I tried to look for the answer before asking the club. My bad. I will just stick to google.

ZoomPrincess

Postby ZoomPrincess » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:14

No, that's what we are here for!! Ask us!

TheNewBlack

Postby TheNewBlack » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bmwzoom @ Jun 20 2008, 10:49 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=53395]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
I apologize for starting a new thread... I tried to look for the answer before asking the club. My bad. I will just stick to google.[/b]
No, dont worry about it! I was just saying that we seem to have this discussion every few months, thats all.
2013 FRS

Zuhalter

Postby Zuhalter » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:14

That is the best part about this forum...no search nazi's!!
The views discussed in this reply are not the views of the poster, the forum or anyone else. They are not meant to agree or disagree with anything contained in this post. If this post offended you in any way, you should quietly sob in the bathtub while wearing your mom's pantyhose.

Return to “Exterior Modifications”