Rockin Some New Shoes

Body kits, bling, lights
06SpiceRed

Rockin Some New Shoes

Postby 06SpiceRed » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:14

We'll just the other day I ended up getting rid of my Vision V's and ended up with a set of mint condition 18" BBS Hufeisen Wheels more commonly known as "Huffs" or for some, cookie cutters. I simply couldnt pass this up and Ive loved these wheels for along time and always wanted a set. Well here they are. I am by no means a photographer and im still one who uses a crappy point n shoot :(

Anyways....shots from this evening

[color="Red"]Drives a loud, fast, caged, and dumped girls car thats APR Tuned[/color]
ImageImage
Sponsored by Finishline Autoworks

Rich

Postby Rich » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:14

These are the GTI wheels right? My roomie has a GTI Mk5 with these exact wheels. He's also APR stage 1, APR TBE, with a Carbono (sp?) intake. The look really good on your Jetta. Are you going to run these for winter? If so, with what tire?

tbot

Postby tbot » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:14

those look actually really good on ur car...congrats

06SpiceRed

Postby 06SpiceRed » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:14

Rich wrote:These are the GTI wheels right? My roomie has a GTI Mk5 with these exact wheels. He's also APR stage 1, APR TBE, with a Carbono (sp?) intake. The look really good on your Jetta. Are you going to run these for winter? If so, with what tire?

Nice! Who is your roommate might I ask? There arent a lot of Mk5's in colorado that are modded and they usually pop about at shows, but yea they are off the MK5 GTI/GLIs. I have another set of wheels for winter (Audi A4 Wheels) with snows on them, however last year I did run my older 18's in the winter since that was my only set. I picked up all season Kumho Ecsta ASX which were more than enough, and really worth it. I just put a set of Falken Ziex 912's on these and they are suppose to be Ultra high performance A/S's which have been really great so far.

tbot wrote:those look actually really good on ur car...congrats

haha thanks, I was pretty set on them and figured it would look alright on there, and so far im lovin it and its lookin better than I thought.
[color="Red"]Drives a loud, fast, caged, and dumped girls car thats APR Tuned[/color]

ImageImage

RX-7 Chris

Postby RX-7 Chris » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:14

That really changes the look of you car. I like them.
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE [size=84]My restomod project[/SIZE]

1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL flat black w/ white interior, 2 dr fastback, 390 thunderbird, C6 auto, 2500 rpm high stall converter, shift kit, AC, Holley 750 cfm

[size=100]RIP 1983 RX-7[/SIZE]

My Car Blog

06SpiceRed

Postby 06SpiceRed » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:14

RX-7 Chris wrote:That really changes the look of you car. I like them.

haha yea I thought so too. It really gives it a different look.

ImageImage

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:14

Me likes. Congrats on the new wheels!

On a side note, I'll need to see if one of my coworkers ever meets up with the group (though I doubt it). She has a black R32.

Rich

Postby Rich » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:14

06SpiceRed wrote:Nice! Who is your roommate might I ask? There arent a lot of Mk5's in colorado that are modded and they usually pop about at shows, but yea they are off the MK5 GTI/GLIs. I have another set of wheels for winter (Audi A4 Wheels) with snows on them, however last year I did run my older 18's in the winter since that was my only set. I picked up all season Kumho Ecsta ASX which were more than enough, and really worth it. I just put a set of Falken Ziex 912's on these and they are suppose to be Ultra high performance A/S's which have been really great so far.

My roomie doesn't really do shows....in fact he's only hit Bandimere with me once and it sucked because the stock bpv broke a rubber seal. Anyways, sounds like you're ready for winter. I was about to get a set of forged aluminum Rays, but I've decided to hold off until after winter. Running Eagle F1 A/S on stock rims to get me through the snow.

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:14

Looking good! GLI status.

I almost got a MK5 GTI before my "old" 3. I was dead set on picking one up, but back in '06 no dealer in the Denver metro would take even a penny off of a Pk.0 so i walked and got my 3 instead.
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Return to “Exterior Modifications”