Custom Plates

Body kits, bling, lights
AIM WO4

Postby AIM WO4 » Wed May 06, 2009 9:14

Remember... ALL CAPS
AIM WO4
[color=#339966][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=gray]CMZƆ[/color][/color][/font]
[size=75]2012 Sinful Sallow, Evo X GSR[/SIZE]

bmwzoom

Postby bmwzoom » Wed May 06, 2009 9:14

Oh yeah, mine are so expensive because I have the designer plates (the colorful ones), plus BMWZOOM as the plate #. So if you are just going with white & green it will be cheaper. Sorry, forgot to add that. Plus- I like DEEPMS3 the best.

deepSpeedMS3

Postby deepSpeedMS3 » Wed May 06, 2009 9:14

thanks for the input. i when there today and found out regular plates are $60 application fee, $25 annual renewal fee. $13 for transfers. the lady said it can take up to 6 months for plates that are custom.
B) deepSpeed MS3 B)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Going fast and looking good...it's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle. EdgeAutosport.com [size=100]- [/SIZE]- [size=100]Supplying parts to all major imports [/SIZE] - Locally owned in Colorado

bmwzoom

Postby bmwzoom » Wed May 06, 2009 9:14

deepSpeedMS3 wrote:thanks for the input. i when there today and found out regular plates are $60 application fee, $25 annual renewal fee. $13 for transfers. the lady said it can take up to 6 months for plates that are custom.

I ordered mine in December I think and I got them in February. If I remember right.

deepSpeedMS3

ill have to talk to the wife and get them ordered so....it looks like DEEPMS3 is the winner. thank you all
B) deepSpeed MS3 B)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Going fast and looking good...it's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle. EdgeAutosport.com [size=100]- [/SIZE]- [size=100]Supplying parts to all major imports [/SIZE] - Locally owned in Colorado

Fly boy

Postby Fly boy » Wed May 06, 2009 9:14

They are cheaper in cheyenne, $30 every 8 years. You can have up to 7 of the same, just different types of vehicles. Only thing that sucks is they were 4 letters last year, now you can have 5.

Nissan Titan - MINE
3 (once we sell the old car) - LTL1

deepSpeedMS3

really? that would be awesome. that does sux about the number of spots thou
B) deepSpeed MS3 B)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Roadrnr06

Postby Roadrnr06 » Thu May 07, 2009 9:14

deepSpeedMS3 wrote:ill have to talk to the wife and get them ordered so....it looks like DEEPMS3 is the winner. thank you all

I think that looks like dee-pms-3. Unfortunately, there are few people that refer to a mazdaspeed 3 as an ms3. So their translation will equate to my first phrase. If you don't mind people thinking that you have someone named dee with pms times 3 or something like that, then pick that. I wouldn't suggest it tho.

My Speed6 was named roadrnr on the plate. At first it sounds wierd then you get it. My subaru is going to have the same plate.

My corolla was "minilxs", toyota makes lexus and corollas are small versions of a lexus.

My evo was "fmlycar". A joke of course, anyone who was ignorant would say, "cute sedan", "awww a family car!", (my son is almost two). And people who see that it is an EVO would be like, "wtf?? that's awesome!". At least that was my goal at the time.

An evox that I saw today said, "youlost". That guy was so arrogant when I met him last year. But on a modded EVO it works.

My grandparent's black cadillac said "noircad", Black Cadillac.

Their Black audi a6 said, "orcaa6". My grandmother loves orcas, and felt that this black audi reminded her of them. I dunno don't ask : )

So as you can see I put a lot of thought into these things, and I also make a concerted effort to recite every personalized plate that I see because I am very observant. I hope that my point is made.

I would stick to something more understandable.
MYSPD3, FASTMS3, SLVRSPD
Just a few ideas to chew on. If you care for more I will think of some.

Thanks for reading and good luck getting it figured out :cool:
[font=Arial Black][size=100]Roadrnr06 was my leased 2006 Speed 6 which was purchased on 06-06-06. I have many fond memories of that car, and will be keeping my original profile as a memory of the great car that I once had.

My new user name is Roadrnr09 and showcases my new 09 Subaru WRX which I am very happy to have purchased as a replacement vehicle : )

[/SIZE][/font]

Roadrnr06

Postby Roadrnr06 » Thu May 07, 2009 9:14

bmwzoom wrote:I ordered mine in December I think and I got them in February. If I remember right.

There is a DMV office off of pierce and 26th in Lakewood. Just go in, walk up to the guy who is seemingly never busy who works the license plate window, wham bam and you're done.

No need to mail in your top three choices wait six weeks, so on and so forth. He can varify your choices then and there and if it's available, you pay, he says cool, you get your plates in like a month. Not bad compared to the alternative. I've done both.

Hopefully you will have time to get them before your temp is up. Its a PITA to go through it twice. You do still have to pick them up from the Jeffco Courthouse. Another two cents of mine :)
[font=Arial Black][size=100]Roadrnr06 was my leased 2006 Speed 6 which was purchased on 06-06-06. I have many fond memories of that car, and will be keeping my original profile as a memory of the great car that I once had.

My new user name is Roadrnr09 and showcases my new 09 Subaru WRX which I am very happy to have purchased as a replacement vehicle : )

[/SIZE][/font]

deepSpeedMS3

Postby deepSpeedMS3 » Thu May 07, 2009 9:14

thanks for all the input...ill have to sit o it a while and think of something good
B) deepSpeed MS3 B)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

deepSpeedMS3

if im in aurora would it make a difference where i go?
B) deepSpeed MS3 B)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

deepSpeedMS3

how about All4SHO, CARGASM , ITCHSEX (im a health teacher, "I teach sex", but it looks like "itch sex") TRBONSD (turbo inside), MZDARTI, NVERLA8, STL2SLO, OMG MOVE....some i think would be cool...tell me what you think
B) deepSpeed MS3 B)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Thu May 07, 2009 9:14

deepSpeedMS3 wrote:how about All4SHO, CARGASM , ITCHSEX (im a health teacher, "I teach sex", but it looks like "itch sex") TRBONSD (turbo inside), MZDARTI, NVERLA8, STL2SLO, OMG MOVE....some i think would be cool...tell me what you think

You have to go to wherever county you live in. So you'd have to go to Adams county DMV.

And if you do OMG MOVE it should be EVOM GMO that way the peeps in front will be able to read it. ;)

deepSpeedMS3

Postby deepSpeedMS3 » Fri May 08, 2009 9:14

thAT WOULD BE COOL AND CREATIVE, by the way is it CO law to have a plate in the front of your car?
B) deepSpeed MS3 B)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yuanfenya

A Kiss a Meter

Postby yuanfenya » Fri May 15, 2009 9:14

A Kiss a Meter A very beautiful girl walked up to a department store's fabric counter and said, "How much is this?" "Only a kiss a meter," replied the smirking man assistant. "That's fine." replied the girl. " I'll take for meters." The assistant quickly measured the material, wrapped it and then gave it to the girl. Taking it, the girl turned and pointed to an old man standing beside her. "MY grandpa will pay the bill." she said. Other men live to eat, while I eat to live. —— SocratesMore Games,joke,EVE Online ISK and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net You will get more.

Return to “Exterior Modifications”