vinyl work

Body kits, bling, lights
T-time

vinyl work

Postby T-time » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:14

do we have a sponsor that does vinyl work? i want to have my hood vinyl-ed white on the sides and the roof black, i was quoted 400 by one place and want to see if i can get it for less.
[size=84]Reclaim the Republic. Restore the Constitution.[/SIZE]

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:14

T-time wrote:do we have a sponsor that does vinyl work? i want to have my hood vinyl-ed white on the sides and the roof black, i was quoted 400 by one place and want to see if i can get it for less.

Contact Eric (OCD). He does great work. Elipse Tinting is his work place.

ImageImage

coloskydiver

Postby coloskydiver » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:14

I would agree, Eric does great work and there is not much he can't do.

iani1.1

Postby iani1.1 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:14

dont mean to thread jack but does he do crystalline tint? i want tint that actually blocks heat since i have no ac and all. also thinking about vinyling my whole car satin black once i get my exterior pieces together.

bmwzoom

Postby bmwzoom » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:14

iani1.1 wrote:dont mean to thread jack but does he do crystalline tint? i want tint that actually blocks heat since i have no ac and all. also thinking about vinyling my whole car satin black once i get my exterior pieces together.

Send him a PM :)

coloskydiver

Postby coloskydiver » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:14

iani1.1 wrote:dont mean to thread jack but does he do crystalline tint? i want tint that actually blocks heat since i have no ac and all. also thinking about vinyling my whole car satin black once i get my exterior pieces together.

I think he does. The tint he installed on my Scion he said was a certain tint designed to block out more heat. I think it was thinker and had a coating on it. PM him and ask but I think he can.

hotcarstuff

Postby hotcarstuff » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:14

I am the vinyl vendor but sadly i can help here i would have to fly a fair way to get to your car to customise that. in my opinion it will only give you a certain finish and if its a long term choice paint. it will cost you but remember you pay for what you get. ask for a guarantees or samples of his work before letting him lose on yourcar. hope that helps

Return to “Exterior Modifications”