For all the Zune owners

Tint, Paint, Lighting, Comfort
GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:14

There is a Zue integration kit that is finally coming out for the Zune.
Here's a Link to the web page

Here's one for a Video at CES.

What I really want is an integration kit that has 3 adapters. One for Zune...One for iPoop...and one with a 3.5 mm for other mp3 players. Nice thing about this is if you have navi or aftermarket display you can play video off of it.

ImageImage

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:14

I think I'm the only one I know that doesn't have some form of MP3/audio player.

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:14

Your Cell phone plays mp3's right? I hope or your falling behind. :)

ImageImage

Rich

Postby Rich » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:14

Too bad the Zune sucks :P

SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:14

+1 yes im stalkin u
Heavy duty adjustable dog leashes
http://www.TitanTuff.com

RX-7drifter

Postby RX-7drifter » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:14

wow thats interesting

and josh you stalking people is starting to weird me out :D

T4 turbo, custom magnaflow exauhst, intake

MS3_Mafia

Postby MS3_Mafia » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich @ Mar 7 2008, 01:54 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=30595]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Too bad the Zune sucks :P[/b]

Sucks... more like GAY!! I bought one when they first came out and then was dissapointed when Windows Vista was NOT compatible yet for the Zune... so I sold it and got an iPod 30g Video player.
2007 Mazdaspeed3 Sport</span>
-Mazdaspeed Short Ram Intake
-HKS SSQV Bov
-Tein S-Tech Springs
-225/40/18 Nitto Neo Gen Tires on RX-8 Wheels

<span style="color:#FF0000">http://www.JTuned.com

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:14

That link and the video were completely pointless in regards to Zune/Mazda integration. And for the price they're charging, I think I would rather keep going from the headphone jack to the AUX input.

Also, coming from someone who owns a 30 gig iPod video and a 30 gig 1st gen Zune.....Zune>iPod

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MS3_Mafia @ Mar 7 2008, 05:37 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=30604]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Sucks... more like GAY!! I bought one when they first came out and then was dissapointed when Windows Vista was NOT compatible yet for the Zune... so I sold it and got an iPod 30g Video player.[/b]

When did this Vista not working with Zune happen? Did I miss something or what. Worked for me from day one. iPod sucks and is for girls. Can't wait to get my Zune 2. The thing I love about the update on the Zune software is I can syn wirelessly. Another + is it has a big screen, and when I get tired of my library can switch on over to local radio stations. The only thing I need is to find a way to play Dvix movies on it.

Only thing I don't like about the first Gen Zune is how it looks. @ng Gen is much nicer. But it was a gift and I didn't want a crap pod. Have you noticed that the last Gen pod's crash when you update for the new gen ones. That Jobs guy is pretty smart for breaking ipods through updates when he launches the newest gen.

ImageImage

Zuhalter

Postby Zuhalter » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Greek8 @ Mar 25 2008, 01:54 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=35342]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
When did this Vista not working with Zune happen? Did I miss something or what. Worked for me from day one. iPod sucks and is for girls. Can't wait to get my Zune 2. The thing I love about the update on the Zune software is I can syn wirelessly. Another + is it has a big screen, and when I get tired of my library can switch on over to local radio stations. The only thing I need is to find a way to play Dvix movies on it.

Only thing I don't like about the first Gen Zune is how it looks. @ng Gen is much nicer. But it was a gift and I didn't want a crap pod. Have you noticed that the last Gen pod's crash when you update for the new gen ones. That Jobs guy is pretty smart for breaking ipods through updates when he launches the newest gen.[/b]

Yeah Yeah, thread resurrection...

Did you ever get videos working? I've got all of the star wars movies on mine and a bunch of other stuff. I love my 1st gen. Wireless rocks, and the software is soooo much better than itunes.
The views discussed in this reply are not the views of the poster, the forum or anyone else. They are not meant to agree or disagree with anything contained in this post. If this post offended you in any way, you should quietly sob in the bathtub while wearing your mom's pantyhose.

Return to “Interior Modifications”