Carbon Fiber

Tint, Paint, Lighting, Comfort
HBMazda6

Postby HBMazda6 » Tue May 06, 2008 9:14

I'm looking to replace my factory stereo with an in dash NAV unit. Which ofcourse requires some modding. I've found a new panel to cover the Nav unit and the Climate control knobs.

Question is...Does anybody know of a good shop where I could take the panel to get wrapped in a cardon fiber material or slap some kind of carbon fiber sticker on it for me?

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Tue May 06, 2008 9:14

You can probably find some ricer CF decal sheets on eBay. But to have it wrapped or covered in real CF will cost you since it's a one-off type of deal.

goldrocket

Postby goldrocket » Wed May 07, 2008 9:14

Dommo is right. Carbon fiber is expensive, even to by the raw material, and the expoxy that makes it rigid is pricey.
Al says
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing!:eek:

Army RX8

Postby Army RX8 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HBMazda6 @ May 6 2008, 11:13 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=44795]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Question is...Does anybody know of a good shop where I could take the panel to get wrapped in a cardon fiber material or slap some kind of carbon fiber sticker on it for me?[/b]

Well if you wanna go cheap and slap some carbon fiber vinyl on yourself, here ya go

http://decaldriveway.com/ProductChoices.as...oductNum=cbn001

Im sure Eric at eclipse could put some on for ya. He might even have some on hand.

Return to “Interior Modifications”