Couple of SPL events in june

Tint, Paint, Lighting, Comfort
MHSD

Postby MHSD » Thu May 29, 2008 9:14

Ok, got a tip on a couple of SPL shows this month the first one is this Sunday at Car Toys on S Parker Rd in Aurora from 1-3 pm

it is free to enter and the two loudest vehicles will win tickets to KS 107.5's summer jam.

the next one will be at the Ultimate in Park Meadows on June 29th. I do not have alot of info about this yet but I will update this when I get more on it.

If anyone attends these good luck. They will be a couple of the MHC team at the event this Sunday.

Bryan
Team MHC
Image Dynamics Sound Team Team Audison
Team Stinger
Mile High Sound Designs*Eclipse Tinting*Mac Autosports*Performace Wheel & Tire

</SPAN></SPAN>

lewsthomas

Postby lewsthomas » Sat May 31, 2008 9:14

What is with the big attraction to SPL shows. How about we get some SQ shows going. I mean how interesting is seeing a bunch of cars that look like they belong in a junk yard with 15 batteries lined up in em pushing a whole bunch of subs just to make a loud "Fart" sound.

At least with SQ cars part of the judging is the quality of the installation and of couse the quality of the sound reproduction.

It is funny when my brother and I go to the Uscai world finals each year, the SPL cars are banished to one side of the convention center since they are well basically not very interesting while the SQ cars run the show and draw the crowds.

Brother is Law is James Risenhoover, he has a Black 01 Mustnag that has been the Usaci World Championship car for for about the last 3 years (Thanks Wayne, and Biggs)

Jame's Stang, cant really see the carbo fiber all over, Hood, Trunk, Cobra R wing etc,

My STi, FOR SALE DE-DECALED BUT I CAN PUT EM BACK ON IF YOU WANT EM!!

MHSD

Postby MHSD » Sat May 31, 2008 9:14

I only post information about the shows that are set. SPL shows draw the crowd because they have been designed to allow audience participation and because there is actually something to see going on in the "Judging". I mean lets face it from a spectator point of view SQ
competition is boring. The cars are cool to look at and IF the competitor will let you as a spectator listen to it the sound incredible and to talk to the owner and see their passion for competition is cool, but there is nothing fun about watching the cars being judged.

I think there are ways to make SQ comps fun for everyone but first it takes commitment by those who want the shows to happen to put them together.

There are a few IASCA SQ events in the works for the Colorado Area. I know of James' mustang. He had it at the IASCA event last year at NOPI. I was the Head Judge for that event.

If you are interested in more SQ events contact me about helping with getting some shows put together. Or come to IASCA Judfges Training next weekend. more info:

http://mhsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6...;t=5&p=5#p5
Team MHC
Image Dynamics Sound Team Team Audison
Team Stinger
Mile High Sound Designs*Eclipse Tinting*Mac Autosports*Performace Wheel & Tire

</SPAN></SPAN>

Return to “Interior Modifications”