Stereo Changes for 2008.5...

Tint, Paint, Lighting, Comfort
ellhef

Postby ellhef » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoX-7 @ Jun 10 2008, 02:56 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=51258]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
I sure its just about the same piece, they just changed the name of it so dumb ass people would quit looking for the 'switch'. lol[/b]

Haha, that is probably true. But at least I know the right parts to look for now... But about the whole Bluetooth thing... How many things can we hook up to the stereo now? That email almost makes it sound like iPod, Sirius, Bluetooth and the AUX in could all work at the same time... I don't think I would ever get the car Bluetooth, I would probably just get a Bluetooth headset and if I have the iPod module, I wouldn't need the AUX port anymore either, but I am just curious I guess...
2008.5 Mazda3i Touring, Manual, Sunlight Silver, 20% tint.

STHMotors.com

Postby STHMotors.com » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ellhef @ Jun 10 2008, 03:05 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=51261]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Haha, that is probably true. But at least I know the right parts to look for now... But about the whole Bluetooth thing... How many things can we hook up to the stereo now? That email almost makes it sound like iPod, Sirius, Bluetooth and the AUX in could all work at the same time... I don't think I would ever get the car Bluetooth, I would probably just get a Bluetooth headset and if I have the iPod module, I wouldn't need the AUX port anymore either, but I am just curious I guess...[/b]

The 3 hasn't ever came with Bluetooth. The 2009 Mazda6 will have the same head unit and Bluetooth. The new 3 will also have it so they are just getting ahead. Also, in the Mazda parts system (and in the post of that information from Josh at Burt) there is no mention of Bluetooth, its only talked about in that first email from that one Mazda Store which is not direct information from Mazda. I think that there is only the one hook up thats why you needed the switch box (or the all new install harness A.K.A. "the switch box").

MHSD

Postby MHSD » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:14

If anyone gets one of these picked up and needs assistance with getting it installed let me know I would like to see what all it intails, I am also looking into anthing that is available for this aftermarket.

Will let you know what I find.
Team MHC
Image Dynamics Sound Team Team Audison
Team Stinger
Mile High Sound Designs*Eclipse Tinting*Mac Autosports*Performace Wheel & Tire

</SPAN></SPAN>

Return to “Interior Modifications”