Entire system stolen tonight

Tint, Paint, Lighting, Comfort
jdmsp

Postby jdmsp » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14

This really pisses me off! No one outside noticed a car being bashed into etc??? I fucking hate thieves! I had my first civic broken into and wheels stolen left dropped on the ground while at a body repair shop. My second civic got the head unit speakers and amp. Thank God nothing has happened to my Protege (knocks on woodx100). So I know how it feels but during dinner? what horse shit! Sorry man.

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14

what a shitty way to end an evening....all this while you were eating... I am sorry...really really sorry.
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

MHSD

Postby MHSD » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheNewBlack @ Jul 23 2008, 09:54 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=57810]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Sorry to hear this...did you have an alarm on the car with all that expensive audio equipment in it??[/b]

Very expensive Top of the line Clifford alarm.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RMSpeed6 @ Jul 23 2008, 09:59 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=57812]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Just looking for you Brian.

Look familiar?

http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/764388502.html[/b]

There are some of the older Arc Audio amps Mine are the newer Foose Designs.

Thank you very much for keeping an eye out though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jdmsp @ Jul 23 2008, 10:04 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=57817]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
This really pisses me off! No one outside noticed a car being bashed into etc??? I fucking hate thieves! I had my first civic broken into and wheels stolen left dropped on the ground while at a body repair shop. My second civic got the head unit speakers and amp. Thank God nothing has happened to my Protege (knocks on woodx100). So I know how it feels but during dinner? what horse shit! Sorry man.[/b]

Actually somone came into the restaurant and said something to the manager, when we talked to her later she told us this and her reply was she figured that since we were parked in the area we were that we muct have been at the fudruckers next door.
Team MHC
Image Dynamics Sound Team Team Audison
Team Stinger
Mile High Sound Designs*Eclipse Tinting*Mac Autosports*Performace Wheel & Tire

</SPAN></SPAN>

DJ

Postby DJ » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14

dude thats shity i'm sorry
~David

2008 Mazdaspeed 3 True Red
PTE 5858
JMF intake manifold
Overspeed motorsports built engine
Cpe exhaust manifold
Blah blah blah insert 15k more in mods here
2008 Mazdaspeed 3 Cosmic Blue
Some mods but nothing crazy yet.

LM

Postby LM » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14

Was your alarm system armed? Scary if it was...

Stealth01

Postby Stealth01 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14

What was all that worth, man?
Stealth01
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
SURE Full3 Aeros ID300 SRI, SURE Torq R6 RMM, SURE Shortcut/Countershift, SURE Anchors, Dunlop Winterspot M3s (Winter Shoes), "O" Series Stubby Antenna, Red LED Dome & Door Lights, Whistler Pro-78 RD Hardwired, SURE Dreadnaught, Juggernaught, SURE Flow M6 TP, SURE Charge Tubes, Hawk HPS F/R Pads, Technafit SSBLs, StopTech Rotors, Cobb AP, SURE Ventus in 50-50 Hybrid Mode, [color="Lime"] PERM Tune[/color] (Stratified Auto) Coming soon: Autotech FP Internals, S6 Mounts

TheNewBlack

Postby TheNewBlack » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lightnin McQueen @ Jul 23 2008, 07:01 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=57933]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Was your alarm system armed? Scary if it was...[/b]
I am wondering the same thing..."top of the line" should prevent this...i would hope.
2013 FRS

memphis

Postby memphis » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14

Just curious,, but when you pulled up into the parking lot,, were you by chance bumping your system or not?? I ask this cause of one reason,, If you werent playing it loud at all and you just pulled up and walked away, then it would seem though as the person that robbed you would have to be someone that knows you.. cause other wise how would they know you had a system in your car?? I mean, besides the install and all, your car is just like any other subie out there so why would a thief be interested in yours over the next UNLESS,, they knew that you had something in the trunk etc.... Just a thought..

I know when I got nailed all my shit was secured and it was in broad daylight in a target parking lot.. And I do believe it was a freaking coworker of mine that knew I had stuff in my car and also knew that I wasnt gonna be around my car for a few hours..

but in anycase,, sorry to hear this happened to ya buddy...

coloskydiver

Postby coloskydiver » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14

That sucks Bryan. Was this out of the Subi? I know that we will all keep our eyes and hears open. They didn't know what type of crew you rolled with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2005 Nissan Nismo Frontier-Supercharged- SOLD
2006 Speed 6- SOLD
2008 Scion Xd- SOLD
1990 Miata- SuperCharged 331 Fuel Injected Small Block Ford V8-SOLD
2008 Ford F250 Super Duty- Current
2014 Factory Five 818S- In Progress

MHSD

Postby MHSD » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lightnin McQueen @ Jul 23 2008, 08:01 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=57933]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Was your alarm system armed? Scary if it was...[/b]

Lee, was deffinately armed triggered when they got in didn't stop them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stealth01 @ Jul 23 2008, 08:35 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=57934]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
What was all that worth, man?[/b]

something close to the $8000 mark in product alone, untold hours of prep install and tuning time. (never seem to keep track opn my own car

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Memphis @ Jul 23 2008, 09:55 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=57953]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Just curious,, but when you pulled up into the parking lot,, were you by chance bumping your system or not?? I ask this cause of one reason,, If you werent playing it loud at all and you just pulled up and walked away, then it would seem though as the person that robbed you would have to be someone that knows you.. cause other wise how would they know you had a system in your car?? I mean, besides the install and all, your car is just like any other subie out there so why would a thief be interested in yours over the next UNLESS,, they knew that you had something in the trunk etc.... Just a thought..

I know when I got nailed all my shit was secured and it was in broad daylight in a target parking lot.. And I do believe it was a freaking coworker of mine that knew I had stuff in my car and also knew that I wasnt gonna be around my car for a few hours..

but in anycase,, sorry to hear this happened to ya buddy...[/b]

System was not even on when I pulled in.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coloskydiver @ Jul 23 2008, 10:36 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=57957]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
That sucks Bryan. Was this out of the Subi? I know that we will all keep our eyes and hears open. They didn't know what type of crew you rolled with.[/b]

Ron, this was all out of the subi. Thanks to everyone that keeps a look out for me.

Bryan
Team MHC
Image Dynamics Sound Team Team Audison
Team Stinger
Mile High Sound Designs*Eclipse Tinting*Mac Autosports*Performace Wheel & Tire

</SPAN></SPAN>

Zuhalter

Postby Zuhalter » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rush24 @ Jul 23 2008, 06:43 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=57765]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Damn that sucks man....but it is Aurora....hate to say it.....You would never think outside of Sweet Tomatoes....[/b]

That sucks...I agree...but it is Aurora. Outside of sweet tomatoes isn't too suprising. Have you ever looked in an elderly persons car? Purses, money, housekeys, guns...they are a virtual cornucopia for a thief.

I hope they catch the fucks!
The views discussed in this reply are not the views of the poster, the forum or anyone else. They are not meant to agree or disagree with anything contained in this post. If this post offended you in any way, you should quietly sob in the bathtub while wearing your mom's pantyhose.

Return to “Interior Modifications”