My New Dash Kit..... A preview

Tint, Paint, Lighting, Comfort
GR-8

My New Dash Kit..... A preview

Postby GR-8 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:14

So.... I picked up this dash kit today at the Dyno day.... Thanks to GoldRocket (Al) for giving me and other 8 owners the heads up on this kit..... Way better option than the corcksport.

As soon as I got to the restraunt from the dyno day I started tearing apart my car to test fit and see how it looks. The fit is AWESOME...... Looks sweet...... Can't wait to get that head unit..... should have it in a couple of weeks and will update with more pics...

Insatlled the Temp switches and hazard button....

ImageImage

goldrocket

Postby goldrocket » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:14

Glad to see you're enjoying your new toy. Even better I got to hand it to you instead of someone else having to deliver. Glad you got to make it to the dyno day.
Al says
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing!:eek:

rx8donthate

Postby rx8donthate » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:14

i want it

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:14

Looking good. Can't wait to see it in person!

mazdaman-G-

Postby mazdaman-G- » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:14

looks great, can't wait to see the final product!

Bertha

Postby Bertha » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:14

looks VERY NICE!

RX-7 Chris

Postby RX-7 Chris » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:14

looks great
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE [size=84]My restomod project[/SIZE]

1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL flat black w/ white interior, 2 dr fastback, 390 thunderbird, C6 auto, 2500 rpm high stall converter, shift kit, AC, Holley 750 cfm

[size=100]RIP 1983 RX-7[/SIZE]

My Car Blog

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:14

Question, I've been reading about clear coat issues on the gloss black finish. How is yours? Quality on the finish seems to be hit and miss.

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:14

Huzer21 wrote:Question, I've been reading about clear coat issues on the gloss black finish. How is yours? Quality on the finish seems to be hit and miss.

Yeah it is nice..... Really cant tell too much when it was installed but if you take it out in the sunlight and really look it's a little orange peel like..... Nothing that cant be fixed though... It's not Super Bad so it doesn't bother me..... Just barley there.

ImageImage

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:14

An update on this thing.... I finished installing it. (Well I have to put everything back together) Took a bit of time since I decided to do this myself in a freezing cold garage instead of having my brother do it in his warm garage. Anywho so far the Alpine looks great.... Fired it up and it looks sweet and sounds a lot better than the factory HU.

I need to pick up my steeirng wheel control adapter from the place I am taking a break from.....(The restaurant.... long story and I don't want to bore)

For some reason the Display above the HU does not work, nor do the Hazards.... The fan control works but the temp and Mode controls do not... So before I slap everything back together I gotta figure that out.

I will be making a new post with pics as soonas I get my camera back from my brother.

ImageImage

yuanfenya

The Farmer

Postby yuanfenya » Fri May 15, 2009 9:14

A man is driving down a country road, when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that the farmer is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing.The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the farmer and asks him, "Ah, excuse me, mister, but what are you doing?"The farmer replies, "I'm trying to win a Nobel Prize.""How?" asks the man, puzzled."Well I heard they give the Nobel Prize to people who are out standing in their field." Love rules his kingdom without a sword. —— HerbertMore Games,joke,EVE ISK and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net You will get more.

Return to “Interior Modifications”