Deck Swap. Stock Stereo out. Pioneer in.

Tint, Paint, Lighting, Comfort
~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:14

Great forum guys, thanks for all the input! It's super valuable and especially being new to the Mazda game, I'm probably going to be "that guy" for awhile, when it comes to questions.

Really though, this is awesome feedback, and exactly what I was hoping for.

Memphis.... When I pull the trigger on my new deck, I'll probably give you a call to look at that kit.

memphis

Postby memphis » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:14

Sounds good.. But I will say. I have it posted for sale on the mazda6club site so if it sells, then it sells.. But if its still around when your needed it, hit me up and I'll see if I still have it..

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:14

Of course; g'luck with the sale either way. What price are you asking?

memphis

Postby memphis » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:14

new they go for $125-150... If I remember right. I got mine for $175 but thats also when they first came out.. Mines not perfect, its kinda scratched a lil and has two small chips in the paint hear the opening for the headunit.. I was asking only $$75 for it.. I will tell you this though.. I do have one potential buyer already.. Shes local to and shes gonna let me know by the weekend if she wants it for sure or not.. One thing to to think about.. you have a speed and I had just a standard 6.. so Im not sure fully if it would even be compatiable with your car or not.. I'll keep you updated if she buys it or not..

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:14

That'll work, just lemme know. And I think I read somebody's post earlier, that did say it works with the S6. I think even their website confirms that, but I'll double-check for sure if this girl doesn't buy it.

Return to “Interior Modifications”