Front Grill black-out

Detailing tips, Pictures of your ride, Photoshop requests
tbot

Postby tbot » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:14

u can come race me cesaros...in my 6 or even in the 3 i had ;) which kept up w/ all the speeds just fine

AIM WO4

Postby AIM WO4 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:14

Does the 3 still run? :D

tbot wrote:u can come race me cesaros...in my 6 or even in the 3 i had ;) which kept up w/ all the speeds just fine
AIM WO4
[color=#339966][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=gray]CMZƆ[/color][/color][/font]
[size=75]2012 Sinful Sallow, Evo X GSR[/SIZE]

Cesaros

Postby Cesaros » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:14

tbot wrote:^^that was uncalled for, as i see it, its her car, she can do what SHE wants to it.

damn it chris u got in the way...the post above chris is what i was pointing to :P

B=D :eek:

I see you were a little butt hurt by the comment not to you...I know Ben doesn't care, since I don't mind when he make's fun of my grocery getter hatchback lol

BUT, Flyboy and me live near eachother and make comments like this a little more often than YOUR used to...it hurts me dearly that your SOOOO offended by this.

I dont know why I'm explaining myself to you...but, theres no harm by it. Sooo please Tbot, forgive me for offending you in such a horrid way :huh:

If my sincere apology doesn't suffice, then you can take a hint from the first line of this post...and practice on me.

Cesaros

Postby Cesaros » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:14

tbot wrote:u can come race me cesaros...in my 6 or even in the 3 i had ;) which kept up w/ all the speeds just fine

uhh...yah...

my ZX6r 'kept' up with 1000cc bikes...didn't mean I was just as fast as them tho...lol

and again..you can still practice on me^^^...my offer still stands.

Fly boy

Postby Fly boy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:14

Tbot, Thank you for defending me, but yes we are friends and I know he was joking.

I know it is my wifes car, and I know I drive it with the pink stuff. I try and live vicariously threw him since I know I wont be able to do that.

I just can't wait to race him in the shubi my roomate is getting possibly this weekend.

Fly boy

Postby Fly boy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:14

oh, on a side note, she likes it, and so it will be done!

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:14

Glad i could help sway her decision. Now let me "photoshop" that grounding kit. mebe she'll change her mind. ;)

tbot

Postby tbot » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:14

if thats the case, keep it to urselves on not spread it on here. There's no hint of emotion what so ever in text, and should be realized. In either case it doesn't really matter at all because its based on the end users perception. In Flyboys case its one thing, in my case its another and it should be understood (at least maybe to us adults) that all that should be taken into consideration when posting!

and johnny, the 3 still ran when i took it to the insurance claims place!!! Drove it there and home twice before they finally took it to a shop (that was about 8 miles one way) so yeah dunno how safe it was since most of the cross members where torn out, but hey damn thing was still running strong :D

bmwzoom

Postby bmwzoom » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:14

I agree with Tbot.... you have to realize that not everyone understands or knows about the relationships between members outside the forum.... just keep it in mind for future posts anywhere on this forum please :)

wyosaint

Postby wyosaint » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:14

sooooo when is that grill going to get painted.....

btw...that signature....

Return to “Finishing Touches and Detailing”