Ok, enough Nissan, heres the ms3.

Detailing tips, Pictures of your ride, Photoshop requests
kingtut

Postby kingtut » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:14

Totally agree. I had the same thoughts you did when I first started the union. For me though, I was not only green, but young...catching flack from nearly everyone. The childish BS games, etc. got old -- along with the union stuff, I couldn't do it.

Like lectrician said, union or not, you've got to start somewhere and get the hours/training. I didn't mean to knock the trade, just the crap I went through.
one and one makes two, together we are free

lectritian

Postby lectritian » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14

kingtut wrote:Totally agree. I had the same thoughts you did when I first started the union. For me though, I was not only green, but young...catching flack from nearly everyone. The childish BS games, etc. got old -- along with the union stuff, I couldn't do it.

Like lectrician said, union or not, you've got to start somewhere and get the hours/training. I didn't mean to knock the trade, just the crap I went through.

I started this trade at 21. Somedays the older guys were just ruthless to me. I just held in there, and took it like a man. I am 26 now, and have learned being ruthless filters out the real pros from the slackers. Its just the line of work, and comes with the territory.;)
2008 silver MS3. Revised K04, Cobb sri, CP-E tmic, hypertech tune, NATOR test pipe, res deletes, turbo xs bpv/bov, TRZ rmm, NGK iriduims, Jbarone SSP, moddiction anvil shift knob, Ultragauge, Oil CC, Corksport boost tube, glowshift boost gauge, EBC red stuff pads, 10k hids, front split diffusers, NATOR washered SS, painted stock rims, etc........

Return to “Finishing Touches and Detailing”