FOR SALE!! LOTS OF 2006 MX-5 parts!

List your for sale, or wanted, items here. Pictures are required for all FS items. Minimum post count of 10 for selling any item.
D Walker

FOR SALE!! LOTS OF 2006 MX-5 parts!

Postby D Walker » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:14

New racecars mean lots of used parts laying around, time for them to find new homes. Feel free to pass the listing along to anyone that might be interested.
IMPORTANT!! I am not online very much anymore and its getting crazy around here with race season getting closer. So the BEST way to contact me is either via email at don@grid-1.net OR via text at 720-212-5838, PM's may not be seen for days!

All following parts are from an immalculate well cared for 2006 MX-5 with 90K miles on it in perfect running order when I took it apart.

OEM Black interior carpet, looks new $75
OEM Black soft top, heated rear glass window, perfect condition, includes frame $250
Steering wheel with stereo controls, black leather, $100
Drivers seat w/airbag, excellent condition, $100
Drivers door card, $50
Drivers door glass, $50
Door speakers, $30 for the pair
Pass Seat, with airbag, excellent condition, $100
Pass door card, $50
Pass door glass, $50
Window regulators, pass and drivers, $80 each
center console, unscuffed, great condition, $100
behind seat storage compartments, $50
trunk carpet, very nice, $20
OEM radio/cd player, $75
HVAC controls, look new all lights work, $75
OEM Wheels, silver eight spoke, no scuffs I can find btu are a little dusty, can send pics. Has new Potenza 205/45/17's mounted. $750
OEM Radiator, good condition $100
Coolant bottle, good condition, $40
Washer bottle with pump, $25
Seatbelts, decent shape, make offer for the pair
2.0 litre engine, longblock, no valve cover, intake, acessories or oil-pan. Runs awesome (will shoot a video) no smoke in great condition...$1200
Stock exhaust including manifold, cat, catback, OEM in very good condition, $300
AC compressor, working, $100
AC condensor, $50
AC lines, like new, make offer
Stock flywheel, very good condition, with the low milage stock clutch if you want it, $75
Stock shocks and springs, nearly new Bilstien HD's, $200 for the set
Stock front sway bar and bushings, $25

Also have fromt the first car-
second 2.0litre motor, same as the first, $1200
AC compressor, was working when pulled, $75
flywheel and clutch, $50
exhaust manifold with heat sheilds, $25

I want all of this stuff GONE and out of the shop! Which is why we are at fire-sale pricing. Make offers, feel free to put together combo deals and if you need something not listed, ask I might have it. Also feel free to repost or share anywhere this stuff might find a good home.
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

RX8 World Chalenge Touring Car #7
RX8 World Challenge Touring Car #8

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”