FOR SALE: CRASHED RX-8 Race Car Shell

List your for sale, or wanted, items here. Pictures are required for all FS items. Minimum post count of 10 for selling any item.
D Walker

FOR SALE: CRASHED RX-8 Race Car Shell

Postby D Walker » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:14

I am going to throw this out here before I completely strip it and send it to the crusher. This car was wrecked last season at Pueblo and is pretty much just a shell with a cage in it with the doors, trunk, and rear windows in it. It will need a lot of front end work, and possibly a new front clip before you even think of hanging much else on it.

On the plus side, it has a really good SCCA/NASA/etc. legal cage in it and would be a decent start to building a track or drift car. Or you could cut the cage out and drop it in another RX8 shell.

Asking $1500, which is pretty much what the tubing for the cage cost, and I can deliver it! Obviously I have other parts- transmissions, engine harnesses, manifolds, etc than could be made available as well at a good price to whomever buys the shell. If no one buys it within the next couple of weeks, off to the crusher it goes!

Easiest way to contact me is via text at 720-212-5838.
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

RX8 World Chalenge Touring Car #7
RX8 World Challenge Touring Car #8

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”