Some non-MAZDA stuff for sale-

List your for sale, or wanted, items here. Pictures are required for all FS items. Minimum post count of 10 for selling any item.
D Walker

Some non-MAZDA stuff for sale-

Postby D Walker » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:14

Ok, So I know a few of us have non-Mazda tendencies, or have friends who do, so here is some more crap I want out of the shop-

2JZ GE motor, harness, and possibly an ECU- this is a NA to T conversion, comes with manifold, turbo, oil lines, etc., drove this thing into my shop before we pulled it, ran strong for an NA. $1400 OBO- and seriously, make me an offer, this needs to gtfo of my shop.

5-spd R154 transmission- for the 2JZ above, in good shape, has the shifter and I think even the right bellhousing for the 2J, but if not they are pretty easy to come by. $200

Clutch/fywheel for R-154/2JZ- NEW high performance PP and disc, and (probably a couple) the right flywheel to fit the 1/2JZ. $150, and remember, its NEW!

All the above parts were obviously for a 2J conversion, and I have some other parts for a conversion laying around, like driveshafts, wiring harness bits, etc. which can be had cheap! Buy the entire conversion and I will make you a sweet deal!
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

RX8 World Chalenge Touring Car #7
RX8 World Challenge Touring Car #8

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”