PLX DM-100 Touch FS

List your for sale, or wanted, items here. Pictures are required for all FS items. Minimum post count of 10 for selling any item.
speedjunkie

PLX DM-100 Touch FS

Postby speedjunkie » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:14

I have a PLX DM-100 Touch for sale. I got it Oct 2013 and I couldn't figure out how to set it up the way I needed to. I halfway installed it (basically just hooked up the cables) to make sure I could set it up but was unsuccessful so I bought the less advanced DM-100. Still brand new. Asking $200.

Learjet45

Postby Learjet45 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:14

I dont even have a car of my own right now and I want this badly, haha.

GLWS! I'd be making you an offer if I had a car right now, lol.
[color="Blue"]2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i PZEV - Current Ride, 100% stock[/color]
[color="Gray"]2005 Mazda 6i Pebble Ash Metallic - Dead[/color]

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:14

I'm interested. I've been looking at getting a PLX to replace my Aeroforce Scan Gauge. Let me look into my options with it, it's been a while since I looked at one.

ImageImage

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:14

Learjet45 wrote:I dont even have a car of my own right now and I want this badly, haha.

GLWS! I'd be making you an offer if I had a car right now, lol.

You could always get it and hang onto it, but that's really not a good idea, it's just the way I think most of the time lol. There are so many better and more appropriate things you could be spending your money on right now most likely lol.

GR-8 wrote:I'm interested. I've been looking at getting a PLX to replace my Aeroforce Scan Gauge. Let me look into my options with it, it's been a while since I looked at one.

Ok cool. Just let me know. I'll post up on here if I sell it before, but other than the Co Speed Freaks page on facebook, this is the only place I've posted it. It's just been sitting in the garage since October so it probably won't be going anywhere any time soon lol. I finally decided to clean the garage and start selling some stuff here and there as I find it lol.

The other PLX I got I haven't actually gotten to read anything yet either, but it's not the fault of the gauge I don't believe. I think it's the Innovate TC-4 that I'm using, not letting any info through.

I really wish the FDs had OBDII so I could use that feature also.

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:14

Do you have any other sensor modules for it? IDK when/where we can meet up but it'd have to be in the evening someday. Just to be sure it is the Touch version, right? You have everything for it?

ImageImage

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:14

There aren't any sensors, it's just the box that has the OBDII cable/connector, the gauge (yes it is the touch screen gauge), and the hookups for power, etc. I'll take a pic when I get home. It has everything that came with it.

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:14

I guess I'll pick it up. Are you 100% firm on the price? I'm in no hurry to pick it up but if you are in a hurry to sell it we can meet up as soon as you want (ASAYW?)

ImageImage

speedjunkie

speedjunkie

I've been trying to look up how much I paid including shipping but all I can find so far is what the website charged. I'm fairly firm on price since its still brand new but what were you thinking?

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:14

Hey Jimmy, what were you thinking on price? I'm bringing a flywheel up to Don Walker this weekend too if you're willing to pick this up, so I can bring them both up at the same time.

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:14

Cough--roll shadow's fenders on your way through--cough.

:p

I'm assuming you will be driving the pathfinder?

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:14

Well I might do that if the gf isn't along for the ride. I doubt she'd appreciate that lol. But if we break up again before then I'll stop by lol. I plan to stop in Castle Rock anyway to return the Under Armor pants I bought this past Saturday that are WAAAAAY too big lol.

Yeah I'll be in the Pathfinder. But I have to get the roller back from Zico first anyway. Just remembered that.

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:14

I'm hoping to get to the springs next week some evening. Dwduc is going to help me mill/machine a new center cap and freshen the three I have up. I am really hell bent on getting the fenders rolled just in case they need it when I lower here pretty soon.

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:14

I didn't know you had responded to this lol. As it turns out, I might be coming up there by myself tomorrow, so I might be able to stop and do the fenders lol. I'm gonna meet up with Don hopefully to sell the flywheel, and I'd like to sell the PLX if Jimmy can get back to me, and I'll see if I can get the roller so I can stop by and roll your fenders. I'll let you know.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”