1994 Toyota Supra Targa TT 6spd

List your for sale, or wanted, items here. Pictures are required for all FS items. Minimum post count of 10 for selling any item.
yoojeankim

1994 Toyota Supra Targa TT 6spd

Postby yoojeankim » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:14

- First and last name: Dan Kim
- Email: yoojeankim@gmail.com
- Phone: (720)217 - 3193
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Zip: 80214
- Price: $30,000

1994 Toyota Supra Targa Top
-Original TT / 6spd
-White/Black interior
-3rd owner
-All VIN tags
-Just did Water Pump/Timing Belt/ Tune up back in Feb 2014 and have all receipts.($1000+)
-Tires have around 80% tread
-It was all stock until about a month ago when I added a turbo back Greddy Carbon-Ti/boost gauge/boost controller.
-Stock exhaust will come with the sale.
-Car runs amazing, the TT's are in great condition.
-Compression test done in 2/2014 by highline automotive in AZ who did the wp/tb/tune up

Supra_fly can vouch for this vehicle :)

Previously the car was in an accident in the driver rear qtr panel and it popped the rear driver tire disabling it from driving so it was towed to a body shop. Did not hit the frame just the outer panel. For me it was a "minor" accident since it was the outer panel and no frame. I got all documentation from the previous owner and before I bought the car I got the frame/body checked, passed with flying colors. Insurance fully covered the damages and sent it to a certified body shop.

Supra will show an odometer discrepancy in the 00's but that was because it was the emissions fault, you can see through carfax where the mistake was and how it was typed in wrong.

I'm very honest and upfront and have sold previous cars through nsxprime/rx7club/6speed with 100% itrader ratings.

Reason for selling so quickly is because I found a GT-R that i couldn't pass up on and I only got 1 garage spot :crazy:

heres a link for more pictures with VIN tags/video/tires etc : http://s4.photobucket.com/user/yoojeankim/library/supra

if you need anymore pics/video. let me know

I'm pricing this supra at 30k because of the following cons it has. There is some mis-alignment in the rear quarter to the trunk (Some may not even notice), I got quoted from a local body shop that did my rx7/nsx to fix and make it 100%, was quoted $2500 for a perfect job with oem fender/vin tag/new seals etc. Also since the carfax does show a hiccup in the odo even though that was a human error, still i'll take that in for account of the price. Besides the cons, the vehicle drives amazing, it was stock till I installed the turboback(which i still have the stock exhaust) and has gotten all the recent maintenance you'll need for awhile.

thanks for looking!
dan
1995 Chaste White RX7 "The White Mamba" :cool:

Mortose

Postby Mortose » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:14

Ugh!!! Would you take a contract for first born? Would LOVE to have this!! I'll spread it around and let you know if I get any hits.

Glws

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:14

Damn, Dan. You change cars more than most people change underwear!

I saw your post on facebook the other day about the GTR. *cough cough* Liberty Walk *cough cough* I'm so in love with the Liberty Walk GTRs right now.

When you decide to sell the GTR for a dirt cheap price (and you WILL O.O <---- that's me glaring at you), let me know.

FDEEZ

Postby FDEEZ » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:14

White 6 speed Supra turbo. Tempting...tempting indeed. Too bad I've got too many toys.

yoojeankim

Postby yoojeankim » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:14

speedjunkie wrote:Damn, Dan. You change cars more than most people change underwear!

I saw your post on facebook the other day about the GTR. *cough cough* Liberty Walk *cough cough* I'm so in love with the Liberty Walk GTRs right now.

When you decide to sell the GTR for a dirt cheap price (and you WILL O.O <---- that's me glaring at you), let me know.

LOL :D

if i could do liberty walk man... and have that much $$ invested i would haha

rofl i like your "glaring face" but we'll see i got some big plans for the GTR

LETS MEET UP I MEESH U <3

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:14

LIBERTY WALK! DO IT! Money obviously is no object to you. LOL

Oh come on. You've had plans for all the cars, this one is no different. You'll fix it up and then sell it LOL. I'm just giving you a hard time.

Yeah we need to meet up. Are you going to Mike B's Japanese Icons meet this weekend? I doubt I'll be there unless I get the oil leak fixed, get the car back together, and get it somewhat tuned by then lol.

yoojeankim

Postby yoojeankim » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:14

speedjunkie wrote:LIBERTY WALK! DO IT! Money obviously is no object to you. LOL

Oh come on. You've had plans for all the cars, this one is no different. You'll fix it up and then sell it LOL. I'm just giving you a hard time.

Yeah we need to meet up. Are you going to Mike B's Japanese Icons meet this weekend? I doubt I'll be there unless I get the oil leak fixed, get the car back together, and get it somewhat tuned by then lol.

yar ill b there ='/ too bad you couldn't have made it.

lol i know all love <3

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”