Coming To The Springs In April 08

Introduce yourself! How did you hear about us?
jenglis

Postby jenglis » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Robert_K @ Jan 11 2008, 06:18 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=17754]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
I LOVE San Antonio though!!! Much better than Colorado Springs!

What Sq? My wife works Finance.[/b]

I love SA too!! I'm going back to visit this summer. Your wife works in the same building. I work in the MXG CSS downstairs and then I'll be moving to the MPF next month. What's her last name..I go up there to drop off distro b/c I work the leaveweb for my group.

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
LOL Not a problem. Not going to push my house on ya.

The mountain roads can start getting iffy late Oct. But sometimes you'll go a good couple days/week w/o any snow and dry enough to do a mild cruise.[/b]

Oh no worries, I don't get the feeling like you're pushing it on me, haha. I really do want to check it out.

So you're saying around October, there are days/weeks with good roads, or are you saying you have to be careful year round?

I work in the MXG CSS downstairs and then I'll be moving to the MPF next month.[/b]

Get out! You work in the MXG CSS? I'll be under MXG when I get out there. Too bad you'll already be in MPF, although I might need some help getting my decorations all straightened out, haha.

jenglis

Postby jenglis » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (speedjunkie @ Jan 14 2008, 08:40 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=18052]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Get out! You work in the MXG CSS? I'll be under MXG when I get out there. Too bad you'll already be in MPF, although I might need some help getting my decorations all straightened out, haha.[/b]

MXG is dispersing though. You might be under OSS by then. I'll be working in evals but I can hook you up on your decs.

SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:14

uh wuh???^^
Heavy duty adjustable dog leashes
http://www.TitanTuff.com

Robert_K

Postby Robert_K » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RX8chic @ Jan 14 2008, 08:17 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=18046]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
I love SA too!! I'm going back to visit this summer. Your wife works in the same building. I work in the MXG CSS downstairs and then I'll be moving to the MPF next month. What's her last name..I go up there to drop off distro b/c I work the leaveweb for my group.[/b]

SrA O'Brien :D If you see her tell her I said "Hi!" That will spook her a little. LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (speedjunkie @ Jan 14 2008, 08:40 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=18052]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Oh no worries, I don't get the feeling like you're pushing it on me, haha. I really do want to check it out.

So you're saying around October, there are days/weeks with good roads, or are you saying you have to be careful year round?[/b]

Glad to hear and stop on by. The snow doesn't stay like other places. Due the the elevation it warms up pretty quickly and it melts. The snow season is late Oct till start of April. However it not as bad as it may seem. Just have to go through a Colorado winter to understand.

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpeedRacer @ Jan 14 2008, 09:00 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=18058]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
uh wuh???^^[/b]

I was about to give you crap for not knowing that stuff (not that i do :D ) but then i remembered your an Army boy.
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14

MXG is dispersing though. You might be under OSS by then. I'll be working in evals but I can hook you up on your decs.[/b]

Yeah in my initial assignment briefing it said I'd be going to something I've never heard of or at least never been a part of, instead of MXG, I can't remember what it was though. You can help me with my decs? Cool, I'm gonna need a Medal of Honor, those are cool. HAHAHA

Glad to hear and stop on by. The snow doesn't stay like other places. Due the the elevation it warms up pretty quickly and it melts. The snow season is late Oct till start of April. However it not as bad as it may seem. Just have to go through a Colorado winter to understand.[/b]

Well I can't wait to see for myself, haha.

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:14

Alright folks, I'm almost out there. By the third week of this month I should be there.

I'm finished with the engine rebuild and got it in, it's just idling funny due to the streetport so my buddy and I are tuning it this weekend and I'll continue with the breakin. By the time I get out there it should be running well and we'll make it to a meet.

But the best thing is my buddy has a 87 Turbo II and a Jetta that I've been driving while I've been working on the FD. Well he's giving me both of those cars for my 97 Prelude. So I will now have every generation of the 7, WOOHOO!!

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (speedjunkie @ Apr 2 2008, 11:24 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=37814]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Alright folks, I'm almost out there. By the third week of this month I should be there.

I'm finished with the engine rebuild and got it in, it's just idling funny due to the streetport so my buddy and I are tuning it this weekend and I'll continue with the breakin. By the time I get out there it should be running well and we'll make it to a meet.

But the best thing is my buddy has a 87 Turbo II and a Jetta that I've been driving while I've been working on the FD. Well he's giving me both of those cars for my 97 Prelude. So I will now have every generation of the 7, WOOHOO!![/b]

that is cool! congrats on the rebuild, rx-7 collection, and coming out to the springs...
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:14

Ah man very cool! Cant wait to see them!
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:14

Good news! Looking forward to checking out your RX-7s. RX-7 Chris does a great job organizing the meets down there, so keep on the lookout for scheduled meets.

S4poor

Postby S4poor » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:14

I don't think anyone said it yet, but I just want to say thank you (Both of you) for protecting our fat, lazy, American asses!

I too served, but I was in the Navy (Yea, get your jokes in) I served on CV67, USS Saratoga. Never saw adn fire other than our own ops'.

Thanks again fellas, we'd be hurting (More than we are) if it wasn't for guys like you.

Look forward to meeting you!!

B-

RX-7 Chris

Postby RX-7 Chris » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:14

Welcome back. I now know all about a new motor, I have one as well.

Hope to meet you soon.
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE [size=84]My restomod project[/SIZE]

1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL flat black w/ white interior, 2 dr fastback, 390 thunderbird, C6 auto, 2500 rpm high stall converter, shift kit, AC, Holley 750 cfm

[size=100]RIP 1983 RX-7[/SIZE]

My Car Blog

Return to “New Member Forum”