Anyone need 13b/RX7 parts

Post up any Craigslist, Ebay, or any link to a good deal we might be interested in!
Huzer21

Anyone need 13b/RX7 parts

Postby Huzer21 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:14

Laundry list here, although I have no idea on if the prices are decent. Older ad on CL:

NOT MY AD!!

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/816997579.html

These prices are for pickup only. For small parts where shipping might be cheaper than driving to 92nd and Wadsworth area, let me know, I can get pretty good shipping rates. I am located in Westminster, but travel to Boulder daily, and can meet up in Lakewood/Golden on weekends.

BULK PURCHASE DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE…MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER!

Engine (internal)- all engine parts are N/A:

3 s5 rotor housings:
#1: $90
#2: $90 (both for $165)
#3: $145
Two have minor chrome flaking along the edge (5-6” on one, 2-3” on the other) One (#3) is in excellent shape, with no chrome flaking, but the diffuser is partially removed

2 s5 rotors: 1 A-weight, 1 D-weight.
A-weight rotor: $80
D-weight rotor (needs a bit of filing to remove a lip (about ¼” long) along the inside of an apex seal grove for ease of seal movement): $65

2 s5 front irons: $50 for stock one, $75 for other (has had professional port work done and includes stat gear w/minimal copper showing)

2 s5 irons, rear and intermediate: $50

2 s4 irons, rear and intermediate: $40 each (NOTE: these came from an engine that burned coolant, so you should inspect them to ensure that they will not seep coolant. HOWEVER, the front iron from this engine was used in my rebuild, w/no issues whatsoever)

S4 rotors (1D and 1E): considerable amount of carbon, but in otherwise great shape: $100 for the pair or $60 each (specify E or D weight)

Rat’s Nest/Vac Lines: $15 for it all

I have almost all the vac lines from the rat’s nest, and some others. It’s still about 80% assembled, so someone can take the whole thing, or individual lines. If you want individual lines, please give me an accurate description of what you’re after, or a picture (if you have a link to the same item for sale through an online vender, that works too, just so I can get the right one to you).

S4 NA 460cc Low-Z injectors:- $60

The car these came from had no flooding or hotstart issues, however, if you want them cleaned, just add an extra $80 and I’ll send them to witchunter instead if the buyer (pays for flow testing and return shipping), and have witchunter ship them to you once they have been refurbished.

OMP stuff:- $15 for all

I have 4 s4 opm lines, with all banjo and injector fittings, but two lines are broken. These are perfect for someone who wants to have their lines already built before swapping them out to minimize downtime (materials can be purchased from McMaster-Carr as well as from other vendors- see writeup in 2nd Gen Archive). I also have 1 intact line w/ fittings and injector from an s5. I also have the spider apparatus, but two of the small lines are broken.

• S4 front counterweight- $10
• 4 dowel pins- $10
• Front hub- $5
• Front pulley assembly- $15
• Oil pump, chain, both sprockets (don’t know for sure if I have the bolt/washer that holds it all together, but I will try to find it.- $5 each
• 6 usable fd corner seals, springs- $20
• CAS drive gear- $5
• Engine hanger, bolt- $5
• 2 thrust needle bearings (1 brand new, 1 like new [was used in a rebuild that didn’t start] I don’t know which is which but both were judged by the engine builder to be perfectly good- $5 each
• 4 outer oil control rings w/ a bit of rust- $10
• 4 inner oil control rings- $10
• 5 front cover bolts (sixth was missing)- $5
• 1 complete front hub bolt/spring/oil bypass valve- $10
• 1 front hub bolt only- $5
• 1 thrust plate or spacer, don’t know which one it is- $5
• Oil pan, bolts, oil pick-up thing- $10 each
• 2 s5 front covers- $15 each
• S4, s5 eshafts- $40 each
• All (I believe) Tensioner bolts- $20
• 2 front stationary gears w/usable bearings: $15 each

Engine (external):

• Functioning (when removed) 5/6 port actuators and hardware- $15
• S5 airpump bracket- $10
• split air pipe gasket- $1
• S4 pulsation dampener (NOT for use in a running vehicle, for educational purposes only)- $5
• Exhaust manifold, heat shields- $15
• Waterpump, housing (from s5)- $15
• EGR valve- $5
• RB torque brace- $45
• Bonez 2.5” straightpipe (has fitting for aux port actuators, however line is missing, would need a new one)- $45
• 2751engineering.com s5 omp blockoff plate (includes: plate, bolts, allen wrench)- $10
• 4 usable motor mounts, 1 trans mount- $5 each

Driveline:

• 5-Speed from s4 na- $100. Shifts fine, takes a couple tries sometimes to get into reverse, but nothing unusual
• S4 automatic rear counterweight (for use with lightweight flywheel) $65
• Flywheel nut- $5
• Energy suspension pinion snubber, and nut/bolt to extend downwards far enough, and washers for spacing it (have been running same setup in my car for over 2 years now…)- $5
• S4, S5 (has surface rust) flywheels $15 each
• Daiken (Exedy) clutch, pp used, but no slipping- $25 for both

Return to “Good Deals and Purchase Feedback”